Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Ever "s ( crazeh gurl12 ) and Sydney's (prppydawg294) PRIVATE Roleplay!

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
As Jay examined the room, she sipped her red liquid tentively, her silver eyes scanning the area. She soon became bored and she walked out, pushing her way out of the store. She squinted as her eyes adjusted to the light, looking around.

Hello my pretties.

Me when people act stupid:

Me when I see food:

Me when people talk about romance:

When me and my friends see someone we don't like:

When people don't like me:

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
Piros trudged up a hill which was, thankfully, not in the middle of the forest. So, He thought to himself. I'll either pass out, burn everything nearby to ashes, or both. I hope I just pass out. He stood in front of the abandoned stone house, surveying it for a moment. The doorway had crumbled, so he would have to get in through a window. Sighing, Piros jumped through the window and summoned all of his power, thankful that he had enough power for this. Closing his eyes, he felt the room grow hotter and hotter, and fire coming off of him. The fire shaped itself into a phoenix. Falling to his knees, Piros prayed to Hephaestus that the phoenix wouldn't burn everything in the next ten miles. Then everything went black.

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar

"prppydawg294" wrote:

Piros trudged up a hill which was, thankfully, not in the middle of the forest. So, He thought to himself. I'll either pass out, burn everything nearby to ashes, or both. I hope I just pass out. He stood in front of the abandoned stone house, surveying it for a moment. The doorway had crumbled, so he would have to get in through a window. Sighing, Piros jumped through the window and summoned all of his power, thankful that he had enough power for this. Closing his eyes, he felt the room grow hotter and hotter, and fire coming off of him. The fire shaped itself into a phoenix. Falling to his knees, Piros prayed to Hephaestus that the phoenix wouldn't burn everything in the next ten miles. Then everything went black.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay had walked down the street and came to a hill. She began climbing up when she saw a bright flame erupt into the sky.....in the shape of a pheonix. Heat washed over her as the fire licked its way towards her. Her silver eyes widened and she stumbled backwards, scrambling behind a damp rock just before the flames licked past her. She squeezed her eyes shut, the heat of the flame so intense she felt like she was being suffocated. When it died down, she peeked out from behind the rock. Everything was black as far as the eye could see....part of her hair was singed but it was already healing itself. She walked up the hill cautiously, making sure to stay nearby cover just in case if the fire came again. She soon made it to a small stone house that was abandoned. She jumped in through the window, since the doorway was crumbled, and saw the boy from earlier, passed out on the floor. Her eyes narrowed as she realized that he was the one who had made the fire. He looked weak and frail, easily vulnerable. She shook her head, her bright eyes glaring at him.

Hello my pretties.

Me when I see food:

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
Flames licked off of Piros, a sort of defense mechanism for when he was passed out. Being a fire elemental had it's perks. He twitched and muttered in his unconscious state; the main part of his conscious was locked in the phoenix. He didn't control it, but he knew what it was doing. Έλα τώρα. He yelled at the phoenix. Μην καίτε τα Punk Tonguei;άντα! (What Piros said was 'Oh, come on. Don't burn everything!)

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar

"prppydawg294" wrote:

Flames licked off of Piros, a sort of defense mechanism for when he was passed out. Being a fire elemental had it's perks. He twitched and muttered in his unconscious state; the main part of his conscious was locked in the phoenix. He didn't control it, but he knew what it was doing. Έλα τώρα. He yelled at the phoenix. Μην καίτε τα Punk Tonguei;άντα! (What Piros said was 'Oh, come on. Don't burn everything!)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay backed away, the heat on her face sending shivers down her spine. She pressed herself against the wall to avoid the flames as she stared at him. What was he saying? Her silver eyes danced in the firelight as she stared at him, flinching every time a spark flew towards her, only to land on the ground and fizzle out. He's speaking in some weird language..... She thought, peering at him curiously.

Hello my pretties.

Me when I see food:

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
 Πλάκα μου κάνεις; Piros groaned in the phoenix's mind. He glared at his invisible cage in the mind; he knew he would be here until someone extinguished it. Θα έPunk Tonguei;ρεPunk Tonguei;ε να είχα δοκιμάσει Punk Tonguei;οτέ αυτό ... The flames on his unconscious body flickered, momentarily going out before springing back to life again. He knew that if he stayed here too long, his body would turn cold. He shivered at the thought. Σταματήστε αυτό! Τώρα! He shouted in the phoenix's conscious. He knew someone was with his body; he could sort of sense her. It was the same girl from before. Είμαι τόσο βλάκας. (In order: Are you kidding me? I never should have tried this... Stop this! Now! And I can't tell you the last one.)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay watched him, her eyes glittering from the reflection of the flames. She watched as the flames died down and shot back up again.....almost as if he were growing weaker. The air was indeed cold, especially in a stone house like this one. She thought she could see a shiver run down the boy's spine. Instincts took over and she climbed out the window, grabbing every stick and twig she could find. She then crawled back through, placing the fire right next to the boy, careful not to touch the flickering flames that surrounded him. She lit the twigs on fire so that a warm glow flickered to life. She watched as the fire from the boy fed off the sticks, licking at the hungrily. She scooted back and pressed herself against the wall, her breath steamy

Hello my pretties.

Me when I see food:

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
Piros needed to find a way to disable the phoenix. That was obvious. He kicked at the invisible cell walls, miserably gazing out of the phoenix's eyes. I hate this.. He murmured to himself, then shot back up when he realized that he was speaking actual English. The phoenix was growing weaker. He almost celebrated before gazing around at the phoenix's mind. Oh come on, let me out of here! Fall into a lake or something! He yelled at the phoenix, not expecting it to follow orders. He was surprised when it did. Through the phoenix's eyes, he could see it's wings starting to flicker, and right when they were above a lake, starting to fall. He pressed himself to the wall of the cage as instinct. He could feel the bird's fear, but he could also feel another of it's emotions. Pride. How was it proud? Then it occurred to him. Holy Hephaestus.. He said. The phoenix was proud that it was following orders. The bird fell into a lake and disappeared at the contact of water. Piros's conscious was transferred back to his body, and the flames flickered out as he went from unconsciousness to a dreamless sleep.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What are your talents??

Count to one million!

Have you ever experienced being heartbroken?

Count to one million!

Who is your role model that is an artist?

Count to one million!

latest videos