Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Ever "s ( crazeh gurl12 ) and Sydney's (prppydawg294) PRIVATE Roleplay!

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay watched in silence, darkness filling the house once more. She hesitated awhile before moving cautiously towards the boy. She kept a few feet away still as she peered at him. He looked to be cold, now that his fire went out. She slid her jacket off and layed it on top of him, the cool, night air brushing her skin. But she didn't mind. She almost liked being cold, and plus she was used to it from all the nights of swimming in the freezing lake. She moved away from him again, watching him from a distance, her silver eyes seemingly glowing in the dark. What language was he speaking? Why did he burn the whole area to ashes? And what if he gets my jacket on fire? Questions rolled through her mind over and over again.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
(By the way, Piros wears fire-proof stuff. He often needs it.. Time skip to morning? Piros is in a dreamless sleep anyway.)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yeah i figured and okay) Jay woke up to the cold stone floor pressing against her. She yawned, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes and sitting up. She realized she had fallen asleep in the stone house where the boy had been unconcious. Her eyes fell on him and she saw him starting to stir. Scrambling quickly to her feet, she climbed out the window with a graceful, inhuman leap. She fell softly to her feet outside of the house, the ashen grass crumbling beneath her feet.

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
Piros's eyes opened slowly. He shot to his feet as he remembered what had happened yesterday. Noticing a jacket on the ground, he picked it up. What the..? He thought to himself, then he remembered that he had sensed the girl's presence. He also noticed a pile of ash next to him; most likely a pile of sticks and twigs. They weren't there when he showed up here. The girl again- it had to be. His head pounded; most likely the effects of making a stup|id decision and summoning a phoenix. He was most definitely not doing that again.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay heard the boy stir once more. She glanced at the stone house over her shoulder and began walking away, shoving her hands deep in her jean pockets, her pale skin standing out in the dim light of the sunrise. She bit her lip as she remembered that she left her jacket, as well as the mess from the twigs. She shrugged and continued to walk gracefully away from the house, her long, jet-black hair flowing behind her

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar

"crazehgurl12" wrote:

Jay heard the boy stir once more. She glanced at the stone house over her shoulder and began walking away, shoving her hands deep in her jean pockets, her pale skin standing out in the dim light of the sunrise. She bit her lip as she remembered that she left her jacket, as well as the mess from the twigs. She shrugged and continued to walk gracefully away from the house, her long, jet-black hair flowing behind her

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
Piros surveyed that around him. "I'm an #####..# He muttered, seeing the ash and burns everywhere. "I hope I didn't hurt anyone.. Kasai will probably be extra-annoying today because of this." He slammed his hand against the charred stone wall, wincing as a shockwave of pain- both from his hand and his head- hit him. He glanced at the jacket that the girl had probably left, wondering if he should try to go find her. She couldn't have gone too far.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay continued to walk, surveying the area of trees. She glanced once behind her, looking at the stone house once more before continuing to walk. (Sorry writers block)

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
(Finally returning to this RP... )
Piros, holding the jacket, started towards the trees, seeing a figure in the distance. His whole body hurt, but he could bear it. He's felt worse, anyways. Glancing around him, he winced at the ash and lack of life around the stone house that he came from. That, and the roof was blown off. He hoped that the snow coming would help the plantlife, but he knew that he shouldn't be out in the snow when it fell. From experience, he knows that it would cause a bad reaction, him having just been out of his body yesterday. He shuddered slightly at the memory.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(Lol now i have to remember everything :P)
Jay looked down at the black soot and ash that blanketed the ground. Charred tree stumps surrounded her as she continued walking. She shivered, thinking about how deadly and horrible fire was. Fire burns anything in its path. She learned that the hard way. She shoved her hands into her pockets, her silver eyes glimmering.

Why, you may ask?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

music is my life

Describe the profile pic above you

A message to all my (Indian) friends.

Describe the profile pic above you

latest videos