Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Taylor and Laura Private Roleplay

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Skrillex" wrote:

(Well, what can happen is maybe Bliss could think it's time to reveal her feelings for him. When she. can't find Jue she returns home to Bryan, who soon finds out her secret feelings. He becomes aggressive and violent, wanting to keep Jue away from her so he keeps threatening to kill her or him when they keep meeting. One night, Bliss goes to find Jue. She finds him, and tells him that Bryan has changed. Jue confronts Bryan. He gets into a fight with him over Bliss. Jue wins as he proves his point. He threatens that Bryan should stay away or he'll kill him while he sleeps. After a long talk, Bliss can ask Jue who he is due to his incredible power and strength. He explains. Before Bliss can land a kiss on him, Bryan bursts through the door to reclaim Bliss as his. At this point, Bliss despises him for beating her and Jue up. She refuses to go with him so Jue brutely injures him so he can't walk for the rest of his life. Jue then explains to Bliss what his real purpose in life is. It's kind of a small brainstorm, but let me know if you want parts tweaked, if you do, where and how.)

I'm not really sure what to put here.

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

(Well, what can happen is maybe Bliss could think it's time to reveal her feelings for him. When she. can't find Jue she returns home to Bryan, who soon finds out her secret feelings. He becomes aggressive and violent, wanting to keep Jue away from her so he keeps threatening to kill her or him when they keep meeting. One night, Bliss goes to find Jue. She finds him, and tells him that Bryan has changed. Jue confronts Bryan. He gets into a fight with him over Bliss. Jue wins as he proves his point. He threatens that Bryan should stay away or he'll kill him while he sleeps. After a long talk, Bliss can ask Jue who he is due to his incredible power and strength. He explains. Before Bliss can land a kiss on him, Bryan bursts through the door to reclaim Bliss as his. At this point, Bliss despises him for beating her and Jue up. She refuses to go with him so Jue brutely injures him so he can't walk for the rest of his life. Jue then explains to Bliss what his real purpose in life is. It's kind of a small brainstorm, but let me know if you want parts tweaked, if you do, where and how.)
Bump.

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

Bump.

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

Bump.

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Bump?

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Taylor!

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
-.- *Sigh*

1 2 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 22 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos