Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

~ Mafia 2

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
(What is Haru gonna do?! I`m dying! XD )

Moai looked at him handing him the slice of cake while he started eating his own then remembered the grocery list and read it on the fridge but sort of wondered if Yuki was mad at him for asking about about it.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

~ Mafia 2

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Yuki grinned and ate all his cake in two minutes " I am done it was awesome!" he told Moai smirking "Are we going to go pick up Maria?" he asked.

~ Mafia 2

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Moai nodded smiling kissing Yuki on the cheek "Yeah lets go pick her up since I`m going to give her a small suprise" He said chuckling while he put his jacket on then wondered it Haru was still out there.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

~ Mafia 2

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Yuki was glad to see that Haru wasn't there anymore so he went straight to the car "Okay would you like to drive or should I?" he asked hugging Moai.

~ Mafia 2

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
"It`s your turn Yuki" He said smirking as he got in the passanger seat wondering if Haru went home then pushed that thought away as he smirked at Yuki and wiping frosting off his lips.

Grief"

~ Mafia 2

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Yuki grinned and licked the frosting off his hands then drove to the school going to pick up Maria. When we got there Maria wasn't there "Miss where is our daughter?" the woman turned to me "Uh her uncle Hayru? Haru..I think his name was picked her up.."

~ Mafia 2

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Moai was wide-eyed "You people are suppose to call us if some person wants to pick a child up!" He said in a shocked tone then looked at Yuki worried "Where would he go with her?" He asked.

Grief"

~ Mafia 2

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Yuki looked at Moai and shrugged "Lets call the police and check at home.." He told hi racing to the car    as he pulled out the keys.

~ Mafia 2

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Moai got in the car buckling his seat belt "Why the heck did he take Maria, just to lure us to him" He said thinking that Haru was still sick in his mind.

Grief"

~ Mafia 2

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Yuki arrived at the house and saw Maria sitting down on the steps with a ice cream cone and next to her was Haru.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What do you think of today's culture?

cute animals

in which age would u marry?

U of M vs. MSU

Shingeki no Kjoyin (a.k.a Attack On Titan)

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

latest videos