Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Miki- She quickly puts a hat on and sunglasses when she sees James and turns around. She glances at him hoping he wont recognize her but the feels her tail wiggling around. She quickly took off her sweater and tied it around her waist

Karl- He's surprised by the hug but hugs her back. " But I meant what I said about living poison. " He said and glanced after James

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

"Even death can't cure idiocy."
-Yui, Angel beats!

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
james: i sigh smiling and go outside, i take out my phone and text miki were are you??its good news!!! then i wait for i reply

violet: i smile and nestle my head into your neck "youll come around to it eventually" i murmur, then i sit down and say "so as i was saying earlier....a certain neko girl in this bakery has a crush on you" 

If I were a cat, I'd spend all my nine lives with you.

If life gives you lemons, make lemonade and leave the world wondering how you'd do it.

If they can see through your false smiles and laughs, keep them close and keep them dear.

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Miki- I hear a beep from my phone and quickly pick it up. I look at it and see a massage from James. Were are you??its good news!! ." I can't tell him I'm here! "  I thought and felt like punching the wall

Karl- I grin. " Right. " He said and leaned forward to her

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
James: no reply....I send 'meet me in market square, five minutes' I reply ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~violet: I.smile "need anymore.clues" I say giggling

If life gives you lemons, make lemonade and leave the world wondering how you'd do it.

If they can see through your false smiles and laughs, keep them close and keep them dear.

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Miki- My phone beeps again. He wants to meet me at the market square. I breath out in relief. I take the hat off and put my sweater back on. I walk outside and look up at the sun

Karl- " I'm not sure. " I say and smile

-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
James: I smile and go wait in market square for her~~~~~~~~~~~~~~violet: I smile "she had long bright red hair...." I say giggling again

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Miki- I'll be right there! I text back and hurry to the market square. I see him and waive. " James! "

Karl- " Now I know for sure. " I say and smile softly

-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
James: I look up and see miki I run over and hug her tightly~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~violet: I blush "you.sure??go on then, who is it??" I ask trying not to giggle

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Miki- I get surprised by the hug but hug him back. I close my eyes and I can find his sweet scent in my nose.

Karl- " I think her name starts with a V. " I say and grin. 

-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
James: I smile hugging her close and stroking her hair "I've waited so long for this" I murmur~~~~~~~~~~~~~violet: I nod and blush, I look.down, covering my face with ny hair

play online games

latest forum posts

** IMPORTANT - ALL KW MEMBERS MUST READ **

Favorite TV show?-moved

What're you watching (2015)

Girls and Boys Names from A-Z

Last one to say Dream Big wins!

taylor swift new song bad blood-moved

What Are You Listening Too Right Now- 2015