Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

KokoTheElevenPrince & crazehgurl12's PRP

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay! Here's my form :3

Name: Jay Romes

Personality: He is a bit stubborn and can be very short tempered. He is determined and strong willed, and sometimes a bit bossy. But he is also very calm in perilous situations. He is clever and careful, along with witty and sometimes annoying. He tries to be helpful but usually ends up doing it his own way. He is also very independant.

Appearance:

Bio: His father died from a severe sickness when Jay was 14 and his mother can't stand to look at him and hates him because he reminds her so much of his father. He was the only child so he has no siblings or family that wants to have anything to do with him. He lives alone in an alleyway, with only a small, makeshift house was built, only big enough for a bed. He struggles with getting food but doesn't show it.

Weapon: A dagger (knife)

Other: N/A

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Gilbert Ravens

Appearance:    

Personality: Gilbert is rather closed off and won`t take any help given to him but is thoughtful of people around him, Gilbert seems to be lost in his own imagionation and locked in..He is very distant to the real world and wishes to sometimes disappear.

Bio:Gilbert`s parents are at work in the art museaum  but are at work so much that he barely sees them at all, he only has a sister who had died at a young age from a house fire. He never talks with his parents now since they travel and try to save as much old art as possible.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay! You start?)

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Gilbert walked down the side walk as it rained hard across the city, he held the black umbrella
over his head, He sighed slightly not likeing the rain.
The city seemed like a ghost town since everyone was at work right now
and Gilbert was walking to the art museaum to see if his parents were back..

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay walked quickly down the streets, his hair was plastered to his face. He scurried down the pavement, and looked around, his eyes flickering cautiously back and forth. Jay paused when he saw a man walking. His stomach growled and he slid into an alleyway, out of sight. All he would have to do was snatch the mans wallet....

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Gilbert kept walking as he looked around only seeing gray he heard the rain hitting the dark sidewalk, he sighed wondering if his parents will be there or not but if not it would just be meaningless to go..
He stopped for a moment looking at his phone.

Grief"

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay saw there was no one outside except him and the man. He smirked, bringing out his dagger. He jumped out of the alleyway in front of the man, holding up the dagger. "Give me all your money," He began, his dark blue eyes like a blue burning flame "and no one gets hurt." He glared at the man, his dagger glinting dangerously.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar

Gilbert looked towards at the guy "....?" He handed him all his money very afraid of the dagger but
his expression did not show it, But he saw the boy was his age and robbing people
for money? Gilbert also saw he was soaked so as he put his money in his pockets
he put the umbrella over him.

Grief"

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay's eyes narrowed and he backed away and out from under the umbrella "What are you doing. Don't you know i just robbed you and threatened you with a dagger?" He spat, a look of confusion in his eyes but his expression remaining hard. The rain fell down his face, dripping off his hair.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Gilbert looked at him "I don`t care if you did but your soaked" He said while he saw him have a hard expression as Gilbert had a soft but cold expression..He noticed it was not going to stop raining any time soon. But he did wonder why he was out here with no umbrella or why he had a dagger.

Grief"

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How To Find The Best Clothes For School

The 9 millionth person to post a food wins!

Every 5th person claps!

the not impossible

New Chat for new users!

the not impossible

latest videos