Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Survival. ( Steph & Tori's private rp)

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Name : Beth Hagen 
Looks : 
Short personality : Beth Hagen is polite, sometimes lazy and she loves all her friends. She sometimes gets moody too and sometimes in danger. 
Other :
(Though, me & Tori know what this private Role Play is actually about ).

Posted By:
-Call-Me-Tori-
-Call-Me-Tori-
StarStarStarStarStar
Name : Tasha Caprie
Looks : 
Short personality : Very sweet loving, kind and sharing,but sometimes can get into a dangerous places and gets into danger.

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay, okay.
As me and Tasha are going to a voyage under water, we were so excited! We were extremely excited ; we packed our survival kit just in case.
''Tasha we need to explore many under water creatures as we can so that we'll be able to record some of our under water experiences''. So then, me and Tasha headed our way to go to our voyage.

Posted By:
-Call-Me-Tori-
-Call-Me-Tori-
StarStarStarStarStar
As me and Beth are on our journey to the voyage we can explore many things !

We had arrived at our destination. Me and Beth had to put on our underwater suites to explore creatures. Underwater,I can see a little and big jelly fish wondering about,a giant whale floating around looking for food,and a really huge shark swimming round and round and round every where.

I can smell, an ocean but it seems to smell like a freezing/cold swimming pool that has been there for a long time and haven't been changed or cleaned.

I can hear a loud noise in-side the ocean but I have no idea what it is ? so I asked Beth and she said '' Me to I don't know what it is but let's go and check.''

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Me and Tasha looked around the ocean to figure out what the loud noise might be. We were absolutely anxious ; we didn't know what to do. Soon after we searched and still searched until then we saw a massive Shark !
'' Watch out Tasha ! '' as me and Tasha swam away to go to the boat near the canoe. That moment later, Tasha and I went to the boat and drove off away so that the shark would not see us.

Posted By:
-Call-Me-Tori-
-Call-Me-Tori-
StarStarStarStarStar
As soon as me and Beth drove away I told he '' Wait  Beth we have to record some of  the things the sharks have done.'' So then me and Beth drove back to the Ocean and we we're looking for the big shark but we couldn't see the shark !

After, me and Beth heard that the shark started to wonder places so the shark went to the a place that there was people. Meanwhile me and Beth sneaked and hid somewhere that no-one could see us secretly.

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
~ We hid somewhere so that we woudn't be seen ~
Soon after, me and Tasha hid behind a massie tall Tree. The tree was massive ; nobody wouldn't see us. Though there was not many people where the Tree is.

Posted By:
-Call-Me-Tori-
-Call-Me-Tori-
StarStarStarStarStar
As soon as me and Beth hid behing the tree we saw people looking everywhere as if they we're looking for people like us.

So I told Beth ''Come Beth follow me people are trying to find us. Lets hide at a different place so that they don't catch us and notice us.

So then me and Beth went......

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
~ Me and Tasha run away ~
Whilst we run away, I accidently tripped over. I was bleeding on my knees as it was covered in blood all over. I could not run ; it was kind of a dilema ...

Posted By:
-Call-Me-Tori-
-Call-Me-Tori-
StarStarStarStarStar
Oh no now you cannot run any more Frown

Don't worry i'll help you Beth. 

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

AMERICAN HORROR STORY APPRECIATION THREAD

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

They won't let me be free

What is your biggest fear?

Cancer

latest videos