Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Sunday- Things Change (PRIVATE RP FOR CASSIE AND ZOE!)

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Akeer:
After three weeks had passed, me and Nathaniel finally had our first real conversation. He was so sweet and really cute. I was no longer scrawny and dirty, I was slender with long, thick black hair that went down to my low back. My eyes shinned brighter and I smiled more than I ever had in my entire life. Things actually seemed like they'd be okay... I was making my way down to the room Juliet had stayed in the entire time. Today was the day she was going to try to walk again.

Juliet:
I smiled, looking up at the ceiling. I'd been up a few hours and Kwasii and Akeer were just now walking in. The doctor checked on me constantly throughout the three weeks we were here. I was no longer skin and bone, my skin wasn't pale anymore, my cheeks were rosey and warm again and my hair had grown back out. It wasn't nearly as long as Akeer's, mine only went a little past my shoulders. I smiled, very proud of Kwasii and Akeer, they were both catching onto English really well. And Nathaniel was learning some Ewe. I watched as he followed Akeer and Kwasii into my room. After these three weeks, Nathaniel and I became a like brother and sister, the way we teased each other and helped each other.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar

Kwasii:

I walked in first, looking at Juliet. I was proud of her... She looked like-- Herself. She was beautiful! But, her legs her still just a bit scrawny, considering she hadn't walked in weeks. I took her hand, "Are you ready?" I asked her in the best English I could push out of my mouth. I still had a heavy accent like Akeer and my words came out slow and flustered, but at least I was getting better. I rubbed my thumb on the back of her palm.

Nathaniel:

I smiled a bit, "If you can walk again, the doc says that you'll stay for a few more days, oing waling excersizes and then we can all head off to what you guys call "freedom"." I tell them all, looing form one to another.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Juliet:
I smiled at them all then looked at Kwasii, suddenly just a little nervous. If I couldn't walk, we'd have to stay longer. Slowly, I nodded, "I"m ready." I took his hand as he helped me out of the bed. My feet touched the floor and I looked up at Kwasii. He pulled me to my feet and I stood, really wobbly at first then slowly stood up straight. I looked at him, not sure I should even take a step.

Akeer:
I watched, standing next to Nathaniel, excitedly. "I hope it works." I said in English, my accent thick. I looked at Nathaniel and smiled then looked at Kwasii and Juliet as she nearly fell. It didn't look like things were going too well to me.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kwasii:
I smiled and held her hand, my other lightly on her back, "I'll catch you if you fall..." I said in Ewe. She gace me a look and I sighed, trying English again, "Try.... Again...."

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Juliet:
I giggled softly, a gentle, sweet sound and slowly took a small step. I nearly fell, and just as promised, Kwasii caught me. I gave a sheepish smile, blushing.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kwasii:
"Try." I tell her again, holing her up, "Na... Nathaniel. Help her other side." I say slowly.

Nathaniel:
I held up her other side, "Try stretching your leg muscles..." I suggest.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Juliet:
I looked up at them both, blushing slightly then tried to stretch my leg muscles, but I didn't really have any to stretch. I leaned against Kwasii, my legs burning. The last three months of our journey that we just did, Kwasii was carrying me. I hadn't walked in a good four months by now.

Akeer:
I watched, a little nervously. I tried to see what was going on, but Nathaniel or Kwasii were in my way.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kwasii:
"You can do it..." I tell her, "Stretch your leg out and  place it on the ground, come on..." I grinned at her, a charming smile.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Juliet:
I stared at him, swallowing hard and slowly took a small step and caught Kwasii's hand, holding it tightly. I looked up at him then over at Nathaniel.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kwasii:
"Good!" I grinned, "Another." i request, helping her.

Nathaniel:
I grinned, "One step after another, and before you know it, you're running."

Cassie ♥~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Should we bring back the death penalty?

What came first the chicken or the egg?

hamburger or cheese burger?

latest videos