Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Sunday- Things Change (PRIVATE RP FOR CASSIE AND ZOE!)

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Akeer:
"I don't want a Romeo!" I shouted again. "You brought her out here, knowing she wasn't strong enough! You're the reason why she's dying right now!" I knew that was mean, but I was just upset and it came out before I could stop it.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kwasii: I felt tears sting my eyes, because what she said was true. I knew she was just angry, so I didn't overact. "You know what freedom means to us, Akeer. Juliet wanted to leave as well, and so did you, so this is all our fault."

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Akeer:
"But you told her about the place we're going! You were selfish and you brought her with you anyway!" I pulled away from him. "And soon she'll be dead!" I glared at him.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kwasii:
"But, she agreed to come with me. And she understood." I tell her, "More understanding than you ever were." I hissed and got up off the groun. I felt a bit ashamed after I said it, but I was getting tired of her sassiness.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Akeer:
I stared at him, heartbroken for a moment then forced it away. "Good. Then why don't you go back to her and once she's dead, you'll have no one. Then you'll see how it feels." I told him, turning away from him and walking away, my feet still bloody and bruised.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kwasii:
"If that's he way you want it..." I sai, starting in my own direction towords Juliet.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Akeer:
I kept walking away from them, still in tears. Some cousin he was.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kwasii:
I held my ground until I got to Juliet. I took one look at her and pulled her to me, holding her tightly and sniffling into the ripped fabric of the shoulder of her dress. "Akeer's gone... She left us, Juliet..." I tell her, "She didn't understand...." I croak, my throught tight and my eyes squeezed shut.

(I feel bad I never replied, so Imma post in all a roleplays! x3)

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Juliet:
I burried my face into his chest, "Why?" I asked, my voice still hoarse. "Why would she go..." I whispered, my own tears filling my eyes. She'd been like a little sister to me... She couldn't be gone. She couldn't just leave us... Right?

Akeer:
After I walked a mile, I collapsed to my knees. All the memories of when the English came and attacked our village came into my head. I never thought I'd see my family again... And Kwasii was there, just a mile back. I gave a cry out in pain and agony then collapsed completely.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kwasii:
My voice came out in hiccuping sobs, "She was m-mad at me. She thought that I-I didn't have time for h-her becasue I was so worried about y-you. I told her that I was still here for her and t-that she' need to find her own love sometime an everything would be fine. -but she got angry. So, I-I left..." I cry, pulling her closer, "She'll never get to taste freedom! And we're so close!!" I wail.

Cassie ♥~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Funniest Movie?

BDAY

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Who is your favorite actress?

Who is your favorite actress?

What is your favorite planet?

latest videos