Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
yeah lets start

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Melody ran out of the bosses room " You want me to take the case right so where do I go?" She asked the boss looked at her " You must go undercover and try to get a confession from this guy no matter how many disguises you need and where ever he goes you go okay?" She nodded and headed to the location he was at  

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Jasper stood in the museum looking at the new display of Egyptian jewelry"hmm  nice"He said fascinated 

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Melody put on the disguise and went to the museum to "steal" a painting so she could convince him she was also a thief  after stealing it she smiled and walked to where he was " Why are you stealing on my turf?" She asked teasing 

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"Your turf'"he said raising an eyebrow

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Melody started laughing " I am just kidding but I am melody...melody carver " she said smiling brightly at him as she tucked her hair behind her ear then offered her other hand

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"jasper night"he said shakijg her hand

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Melody blushed at the contact between their hands " S-So what are you string at?"

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"That the necklace of Cleopatra"Jasper said Wink Tongueointing at it . 

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity