Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Dia-chan and Candy's PRP

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Okai so we know the plot, yes? Moving forward!

Form:
Name:
Insane?:
Looks:
Perso:
Bio(optional)

I haven't made an RP in such a long time.. It's good to be back! XD

KEEP CALM AND EAT SOULS!!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Dia-chan and Candy's PRP

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Daichi Kujyou

Insane?: In a way.

Looks: 

PersoAnnoyednbsp;Oh, you'll see C:

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Dia-chan and Candy's PRP

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Teehee xP

Name: Hikaru
Insane: Possibly o.o
Looks:
Perso: Very outgoing and sometimes care-free. He is an optimistic person and tends to accept things as they are. He is also very caring, which is why he may be over-protective sometimes.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Dia-chan and Candy's PRP

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Uke is ready. Seme, Can you start?

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Dia-chan and Candy's PRP

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi walked slowly through the halls, clutching his few books to his chest. Most of the boys gave him weird looks, as if they were wondering if a fragile looking boy like him could somehow pass the entrance test to this school. He sighed and made his way to his classroom. The teacher seemed to be absent, and chaos rose. The boys were on the desks, talking loudly, throwing stuff and everything a teacher would say not to do. He just sood at the doorway with his books and a surprised face.

あなたは美しいです

Dia-chan and Candy's PRP

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Hikaru scampered through out the halls, greeting people as he walked by them. He had been at that school for a while now. Somehow he got a reputaion for being completely and absolutely psycho, all because he smiles and laughs at what ever happens. Many think it's kinda creepy and odd, but he doesn't really care. He went to his first class when he noticed all the chaos as he stood by the door way next to another boy who seemed shocked. "Everybody sit in your seats and be quiet !!" He yelled, everyone turned their heads to face him, after realizing who it was they immediately scurried to their seats and became silent.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Dia-chan and Candy's PRP

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi turned abruptly to the boy beside him. The boy seemed to command respect, if he could calm all of that in such a short time, he truly was amazing. Maybe he'd have a match with him someday. Though Daichi being short, he and all the other boys had an advantage over Daichi. Oh well. Their faces may be too high for my fist. . But my foot is fine. . . Daichi smirked slightly, then returned to his previous personality. "Excuse me. I just came today, where should I sit Mr.Sir?" He asked the boy. (The Mr.sir is intentional and just a thing Daichi does xD)

あなたは美しいです

Dia-chan and Candy's PRP

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Hikaru looked over at they boy and smiled, " Ah, you must be the new guy! Welcome to our school! Well, you may sit wherever there is an empty seat available! And you don't have to call me Mr.Sir, Hikaru is fine." He replied.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Dia-chan and Candy's PRP

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi giggled. "Well then, Mr.Sir Hikaru, I'm Daichi. Nice to meet you, and thank you." Daichi picked a random seat close to the wall so he wouldn't be forced to socialize. He placed his books on his desks, then heard a bell ring. He saw all the boys smile and take out their 'P.E' clothes. "You change in the classroom?" Daichi said softly to himself. Boys started to change and he blushed slightly and stayed in his seat. (Yes. . They do. . . I want them to c: you decided stuff for our last one so my turn!)

あなたは美しいです

Dia-chan and Candy's PRP

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
( heh, nice choice xD )

Hikaru chuckled a he noticed Daichi turn a slight red. " So you're just gonna sit there and watch? Well enjoy the show I guess.." He said with a grin. Then he pulled out his own clothes and began to change as well.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Favirote BaseBall Team

FROZEN part2

Should i let the populars use me

how do i ma freinds here

Nicki Minaj or iggy azalea. ?

What song is stuck in your head?

latest videos