Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

It All Started At the Ball [Private]

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
 Private for 4shishi and Diamond543

No need for forums. Too lazy. Do it later. One girl one boy each.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Lol C: Okay, who starts?

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
I will!

Ky:
I wore a shining black tux and stood in the back of the room. Everyone was almost here.

Lilly:
I was one of the three of the daughters of the party. My daddy was the host of the party and he had three daughters. Me, Mary, And Amarie. I fixed my teal dress, which made my red hair stand out. I fixed a flower in my hair and applied a fresh coat of lipstick and sighed a bit, walking out of my room.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sorry, I got caught up on something else .-. I'll type a lot of put my writing skills to use to make up for it.)

Yumiko:

I stared down at my emerald high heel shoes. The sequins on my knee-length turquoise dress glimmered in the light. My strap less dress was fluffy, as I'd say, and attracted a few looks.  I glanced around the ballroom; my loose, waist-length, black hair moving with my head. I was slightly nervous, for some reason I couldn't put my finger on. Maybe I should have taken the white heels. My emerald green shoes might be a bit much. I sighed and walked to the back of the room, hopefully no one would pay attention to me there.

Daichi:

I took a deep breath and brushed my brown hair from my eyes. My black tuxedo was simple, and I was glad for that. I stayed to the wall, watching as people socialized. Why did I even bother to come? I thought, sighing. My shoes made a soft squeaking noise against the tile as I shifted. I now leaned against the wall, not caring if anyone would make a comment about my posture.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Ky:
I smirked, seeing a glint of light in the corner of my eye. I looked over, admiring a girl with amazing hair. I walked up behind her. "Good evening, Ms." I say quietly, my eyes drifting from her hair to her dress to her shoes and up to her glittering eyes.

Lilly:
I walked down the stairs with my other sisters. At the bottom of the stairs I tripped and fell on my knees. I heard a flutter of laugher from around the room and blushed deeply. I stood up quickly and hid under the stairs, taking off my heels and sitting down on the ground. I would always embarass myself at a party.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
YumikoAnnoyednbsp;

I was taken by surprise as I heard someone say 'Good Evening, Ms.' I smiled, "Good Evening" I did a quick curtsy to keep with the formal setting. I noticed him looking at my shoes, Oh my gosh maybe they are a bit much.  

Daichi:

I frowned as I saw the girl fall. I started to walk towards her,  but then stopped. What am I doing? I can't talk to her. . . she'll probably hate me anyways. . or insult me in front of everyone. I sighed and started to walk back to the wall,

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Ky:
"You look great tonight." I smiled. "I've seen you before haven't I?" I asked with a smile.

Lilly:
I looked up, seeing a boy. I blushed a bit and looked down. "Hello." I said quietly, knowing he probally couldn't hear me.
(Sorry the post isn't much? I've gotta go!)

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Yumiko:

I giggled. That has to be the oldest line in the book. Still cute, though. "Maybe. We might have met at another get together." I placed my hands on my hips. "Why don't we catch up a little?" I held out my hand for a handshake. "I'm Yumiko."

Daichi:

I blushed slightly, noticing her blush. "H. . Hello" I replied in an equally soft tone. "Are you okay?" I asked, brushing my hair from my eyes.

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
ky:
"Kyoko" I said and shook her hand gently.

Lilly:
"I'm alright." I said quietly. "I just always make a fool of myself infront of crowds..."

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Yumiko:

I smiled. "Well, Kyoko. ." I said, returning my hands to my hips. "Tell me about yourself." I shifted my weight to my other foot and fixed my hair.

Daichi:

I shook my head. "You didn't make a fool of yourself." I said quickly. " Everyone falls now and then" I said, a reassuring smile on my face.

あなたは美しいです

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Words that start with L

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D