Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

It All Started At the Ball [Private]

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyoko:
I grinned and began to eat mine as well, "Mmm.."

Lilly:
"Flour."  I giggled, checking everything else off, mentlly.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Yumiko: I laughed. "Are you kidding me? It's just fried egg." I said, finishing my last slice of French toast. I had eaten multiple slices of toast and a few fried eggs, I think I can have a small lunch after that. I thought, grinning. I rubbed my stomach, and burped short, but deep and loud. I burped again, longer and louder this time. "Okay. I think I got it all out." I said, patting my stomach with a grin. I didn't t even bother to apologize. Who cared. He'd have to deal with me if he was going to be with me. Heh. Daichi: I nodded, laughing. "Of course." I checked a few cabinets, before finding a bag of flour and setting it down on the counter. "Are we good now?" I asked, grinning widely.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyoko:
I laughed. "Nice one." I tell her with a grin.

Lilly:
I nodded and ran back out to the couch, taking a small index card out of my purse. I rn back into the kitchen. "I brought my family's recipe...."

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Yumiko: I grinned at him. "Yeah. You should hear me with Coca Cola, you'd be impressed." I said, laughing. I rested my head on his shoulder, still grinning. Daichi: I chuckled. "We haven't even started yet, and I can't wait to taste it." I said, grinning. "So, Master Chef. What do we do first?" I inquired, moving my hair from my face with a slight hairflip.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyoko:
I laughed, "I'm goign to go out an buy you a six pack of Coca Cola." I tell her, wrapping my arm around her as I usually did.

Lilly:
I giggled a bit and handed him the index card. "Can you read it off...?" I asked him.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Yumiko: I giggled, snuggling closer to him. "I have two cans in the fridge." I said, smirking slightly. "I'm going to warn you though, I burp non-stop for a few minutes after one can. Do you really think six cans would be a good idea?" I said, my smirk widening. Daichi: I nodded. "Sure. . . " I said, and began telling her what I saw on the card.

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyoko:
"Sure, why not?" I grinned. "We can make some money off this after I send it into America's Funniest Home Videos." I teased.

Lilly:
I did as he told me and smiled when the dough was finished, "Alright... Topping time!"

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Yumiko: I laughed for a while, then finally stopped after about a minute. "Six cans of Coca Cola . . . Trust me, not a good idea. Not even for America's Funniest Home Videos. . . But eh, if you really want to see me drink six cans, prepare yourself from now." I said, grinning. Daichi: I nodded. "Yeah. I have no idea what to do." I said, laughing softly. "So just go ahead, I'll watch. Maybe learn a few things."

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyoko:
I laughed and chuckled, "Alright. I will." I tell her and roll my eyes a bit. No way it could be that bad... Right?

Lilly:
I giggled and took the sauce, spreading it evenly over the dough.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Yumiko: "As I said, if you want to witness sugar hyper, constant burping me, I have twp cans in the fridge. I don't even think I can drink six cans of Coca Cola." I laughed and brushed my hair from my face, then kissed his cheek. Daichi: I smiled, watching her. "And the dexterous cook Lilly, skilfully prepares the pizza, evenly distributing the sauce over the door." I announced, chuckling.

あなたは美しいです

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

write any kw members name

jusitce_090

Rate the signature above you!

Words that start with C.

latest videos