Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

It All Started At the Ball [Private]

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyoko:
"Good..." I whispered, holding her with a smile.

Lilly:
I blushed and looked over at him, only moving my head. I smiled and walked over to him, stnding very close to him. "You think I'm perfect? Becasue I'm not. In any way. I can't read. I can barely write. All the letters get jumbled in my brain. All the B's and D's and M's And W's and all those others...And the numbers... Why do you think I made you read off the pizza recipe?" I asked, looking away and walking back to where I stood before,, rubbing my arm with low self-confidence.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Yumiko: I giggled. "You want me to go get the coca cola?" I asked with a grin. I played with his hair, smiling. Daichi: I still smiled at her. "You still look and sound perfect to me." I said, looking up at her. "I think you write beautifully, and you talk intelligently. Reading isn't that important, a lot of people live without being able to read." I grinned at her, "If you want, I can follow you around and read everything for you." I said. "Yeah, that was a bad attempt at a joke to cheer you up. . ."

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyoko:
"Sure." I grinned, but not letting her up, out of my arms. "If I get a kiss first." I tease and grin.

Lilly:
I blushed and laughed a bit, "But you could.... You could teach me how to read... Couldn't you?" I asked him, turning to him and smiling, biting my lip a bit.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Yumiko:

I giggled and turned to him, wrapping my arms around his neck. I kissed him deeply, running my hands through his hair.

Daichi:
I nodded enthusiastically. "Yes, yes I'd love to." I said, a bit too quickly. I grinned and jumped slightly. 

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyoko:
I grinned and kissed her back, holing her closer to me. I released her grip a few seconds (maybe even minutes) later, "Now go get that Cola." I grinned, smirking a bit.

Lilly:
I laughed a bit, "Great!--" I was interupted by the buzzer on the oven. I slowly opened it up to a nice, golden pizza. I carefully took the pizz out, wearing oven mits of course, and set it down, letting it cool.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Yumiko: I giggled and ran into the kitchen, returning with two cans of Coca Cola. I placed them both on the table and sat beside him, turning to him with a slight grin. Daichi: I watched the pizza, my mouth almost to the point of watering. "You really do cook well. . ." I said, walking up to the pizza and taking a deep breath. "It smells good. . . I can only imagine its taste!"

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyoko:
I grinned, "Go." I tell her, sitting up, crossing my legs and grinning, watching her.

Lilly:
"Thank you." I smiled and made sure the oven was off. "Well, you helped me. I couldn't have done it without someone to read off the recipe." I smiled at him. I grabbed the pizza cutter.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Yumiko: I picked up a can of Cola, opening it with a grin. "Here I go." I said softly, as I brought the can up to my mouth and quickly drank around half of the Cola. I paused for a second, then downed the rest in a matter of seconds. I placed the empty can on the table and a massive burp escaped, the sound of the burp echoing throughout the room. I continued burping; though they were all louder than my ones yesterday, none could beat my earlier one. I stopped after a while and leaned back, rubbing my stomach. I burped a few more times, smiling slightly. "Ah. . . My stomach. ." I muttered softly. "Next can now?" I asked, turning to him and reaching for the next Cola. Daichi: I shook my head. "Lots of people could have resd the recipe for you, but I'm pretty sure no one can make a piza like you." I said, gesturing towards it. "You deserve all the credit."

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyoko:
I laughed a bit and grabbed the can of Cola. "You gotta get it." I teased her, grinning.

Lilly:
I blushed and smiled, "Thank you..." I tell him, cutting the pizza in perfect sslices, putting one on each plate. I handed him one and smile, "Enjoy!" I giggled and sat down on his couch.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Yumiko: "Eh." I muttered, leaning back. "You can have it if you want." I said" resting my head on his shoulder. I blew a strand of hair from my face, wrapping my arms around his neck. Daichi: I walked over to my couch, sitting beside her with a grin. I took a bite of my pizza and grinned, chewing it slowly. "This tastes so. . . There isn't a word good enough to decribe the wonderful taste of this pizza." I said, taking another bite.

あなたは美しいです

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D