Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

It All Started At the Ball [Private]

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Yumiko: I smirked and looked up at him. "You waste no time, do you?" I asked, giggling softly. I rested my head back on his shoulder and leaned closer to him. "So, where to after this? Or will your parents complain about you being out late?" Daichi: I grinned and examined my arm. "You write nice." I said, smiling nervously. I'd never been really good at conversations. I moved a little closer, hoping she wouldn't mind. "Are you free tomorrow afternoon?" I inquired, blushing slightly.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyoko:
I chukeld a bit. "They wouldn't mind." I shrugged a bit, just enough to move her head a bit, nothing to disturb her.

Lilly:
"I get back from ballet around three, then I'm all yours." I smiled, a bit of a blish on m cheeks from my word choice.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Yumiko: I grinned. "Then, what about coming to my apartment for a while, my parents are out of town." I said, caresing his cheek gently. "Besides, my feet hurt now." I said, pouting slightly. I traced the shape of a heart on his chest, out of boredom, then grinned at him. Daichi: "All mine?" I aked softly, my blush deepening. I looked down, not wanting her to see. "W-well. How about I come get you and we can go get some pizza or something?" I asked nervously.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyoko:
I grinned, a bit of a blush on my cheeks, "Sounds good~" I told her and picked her up, putting her on my back, "Which way?"

Lilly:
"Sounds great! But instead of buying a pizza... Can we make our own?" I asked with a smile an lifted up his chin to look at me. I tilted my head to the side bit and giggled.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Yumiko:

I smiled, wrapping my hands around his neck. I directed him in the way of my apartment building and jumped off his back once we arrived. I grabbed his hand and brought him into the building, into an elevator, unto my floor and finally to my apartment. It was fairly large and the walls were painted cream. I grinned and let go of his hand. "Here we are. Do you want a soda?" I asked, heading towards the kitchen.

Daichi:

I nodded. "I. . . I'd love to." I said, blushing a little more. "I must warn you though, I'm not that good at cooking. . .and I've never made pizza before." I added, smiling uncontrollably. I thought her laugh was cute, just like her.

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
HugsForSale Lock
HugsForSale
StarStarStarStar
Kyoko:
I chuckled and nodded, "Alright, sure." I said, following her to the kitchen an looking around.

Lilly:
"I'll help!!" I said with a smile. "I'll help make the perfect pizza!"

It is me, 4shishi!! (Just in case you were wondering... :3 )

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Yumiko:

I flashed him a smile and opened the refrigerator and took out two sodas, throwing one to him. "Here." I said, walking back into the living room. I sat on couch and kicked my shoes off. "You up for a movie?" I asked, taking up the remote. I opened my soda and started drinking it.

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
HugsForSale Lock
HugsForSale
StarStarStarStar
Kyoko:
"Alright." I said, settling into the couch next to her, kicking off my shoes next to hers and wrapping my arm around her shoulders.

Lilly:

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sorry, my dad took the computer, so I just posted what I had. . . .and  I hadn't written Daichi's post then :3. )

Yumiko:

I grinned and rested my head on his shoulder, switching the television to Netflix. I picked a horror movie about life after some zombie apocalypse and got comfortable. I drank a large amount of my soda while the movie was loading, then burped loudly. I laughed for a while, then finally regained my composure. "So. . . .do you hate me yet, or do you still like me for some reason?" I asked with a grin.

Daichi:

I laughed. "Yeah. The perfect pizza. I'm already anxious to taste it." I said, grinning. "How do you like your pizza, by the way? I always order mine with pineapples and lots of cheese."

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
HugsForSale Lock
HugsForSale
StarStarStarStar
(It's alright. smile )

Kyoko:
"Well if you're trying to get rid of me it's not working. I still think you're amazing." I tell her, "And you call that a burp?" I grinned, "My snake could do better!"

Lilly:
"I've never had a pineapple pizza." I said, tilting my head and thinking about it. "I just get cheese pizza and sometimes pepperoni." I smiled.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

So confused....

OFWGKTA

Cat vs Dog

Favorite Old Show

Cat vs Dog

lakme vs maybelline

latest videos