Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

not your fault

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella I sighed " two I ate two meals on Monday." I said looking down it was saterday. I looked up at him " please don't take me home."

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

you cannot imagine infinity
but your imagination is infinite.
♥♥♥

not your fault

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999 Lock
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
I sigh. "Bella, You need to eat more. I don't want you to starve to death." I said as I went into the kitchen. I came back with a pack of Oreos. "Help me eat these cookies?" I asked even though we both knew there was no choice.

Thank you, worthless mortals, for an existance full of entertainment. The fact that death exists, provides me with reason to stalk the night.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Sit there and look pretty, My minions. Don't forget to breathe.

not your fault

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
 I sighed and grabed the cookies walking up to his room I sat on the bed. twirling a cookie in my hand. I watched him bite into one. he made it seem so easy.

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

♥♥♥

not your fault

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
I sighed and set down the cookie. "What's wrong? You seem even more off than usual." I asked. "Usually you bite whatever I give you and spit it out when you think I'm not looking."

Thank you, worthless mortals, for an existance full of entertainment. The fact that death exists, provides me with reason to stalk the night.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

not your fault

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella I shook my head " im fine... " I said I flipped over the package looking at the serving size 4 cookies equals 120 calories. I thought to my self. sighing I bit into the cookie forcing my self to swallow it 

♥♥♥

not your fault

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
I shook my head. "It'd be easier to eat if you didn't worry about how many calories it is and just enjoyed the taste." I said and sat beside her. "Unless you just don't like these cookies."

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

not your fault

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella " they taste alright." I said and bit into the same cookie I snuggled into his chest softly I looked up at him." thanks"

♥♥♥

not your fault

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
I wrapped an arm around her. "Anything for you." I replied as I finished the cookie. "I'm suddenly craving cheese. Can you still make those heavenly Grilled Cheese sandwiches?"

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

not your fault

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bella I nodded and got up walking to the kitchin I got the stuff out sighing I cooked them.

♥♥♥

not your fault

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled as I followed her. "All I said was can you. But its sweet of you to do so." I said as I came behind her. "After this little snack, what would you like to do. And don't say excersise or clean my house. You're my friend. My guest. Not my maid, personal trainer, or chef." I smiled as I steal a slice of cheese.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Nicki Minaj or Iggy Azalea??

Nicki Minaj or Iggy Azalea??

Kw's SISTER SITE :')

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos