Back left
Back right
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Drake: I pointed my finger at him " Daddy will be worried about Markous if he is still out after dark now hurry please.." 

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Markous smirked slightly "Alright Daddy" He said chuckling as now he was able to keep up but wondered what had gotten Drake so on edge.

Grief"

I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Drake: I grinned and brought him to a shrine I made for him when he died it had all the types of stuff he loved and liked " Ta da!!" 

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Markous looked at him them looked at the shrine "What is all this?" He asked crouching down looking at all of it..

Grief"

I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Drake: I looked at him and sighed " This is the shrine that I made for you after you died peor left stuff but over time it got ugly so I fixed it up "

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Markous hugged Drake smiling "Thank you.." He said quietly as he looked at the Shrine wondering why Drake was still sort of acting as though Markous was still dead.

Grief"

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Drake:I grinned and smiled kissing his cheek " Okay now lets go get some take out and then run home okay?" I asked

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Markous smiled widely "Alright Drake" He said chuckling as he held his hand as they hurried down the street to the take out resturant.

Grief"

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Drake: I smiled and ordered a whole bunch of food payed for it all then rushed home " It's almost dark come on Markous "

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Markous rushed home along with drake and just before the sun set they were back at home, Markous was trying to catch his breath.

Grief"

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity