Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake laughed and looked at him sternly " Thats what you shall call me for the rest of your days understood?" he asked

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Markous looked at him "Why?" He said smiling like a child.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake looked at him and glared " Dont you dare talk back to your daddy do you understand?" I teased with a smirk on my face

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Markous smiled "Nope" He said childishly while he pushed his hair back since it was annoying him.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake looked at him and grinned as he stepped closer to him then he reached his hands out and started to tickle him " Do you understand now?"

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Markous could not help but start laughing "No, stop!! Haha!" He shouted smiling as he pretty much fell backward on the couch since he was sensitive to tickles.

Grief"

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake laughed falling on top of him still tickling him " Say you understand and i will stop!" he said still tickling him

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Markous then heard glass shatter and it scared him so he quickly held on to Drakes chest, he was more or less scared of broken glass since the scar.. He looked up seeing the shadow..all in white and human!

Grief"

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake looked at it and growled lightly " Get the hell out of here before # #### ### ##!" I threated as he stepped closer to us

The shadow laughed maliciously " You think i will listen to someone as irrelevant as you demon?! Ha! dont make me laugh im here for theboy so step aside or i will #### ### for the last time making sure you dont come back!"

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Markous stayed perfectly quiet as he reached in his pocket holding a soul stone, he was nervous as he noticed the Shadows face..he remembered the anger that twisted on his face the last day he had seen the tribe alive.

Grief"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

where did u find kidzworld

Crushes

write any kw members name

where did u find kidzworld

hamburger or cheese burger?

hamburger or cheese burger?

latest videos