Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake:
I looked down and saw them and how they were broken " Can't we get you new ones?" I asked feeling bad that I hadn't come to his rescue in time 

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Markous smirked slightly "It`s alright I have another pair" He said  while getting off the guy smiling wickedly but if you could see the smile he was enjoying his pain for some reason..
He looked at Drake "Come on I think I turned the lights back on...but maybe not" He said while walking up the stairs.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake:
I smiled and walked up the stairs feeling relived that he wasn't at all frightened by what I had just did it was pretty cool " Hey your pretty awesome Markous.."

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
He starts laughing "Not that much though" He said while walking back into the apartment as Drake followed behind he quickly put on his glasses but his scar was clearly showing since that was the only way he could put them on...

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake:
I looked at him and sighed " What happened to you Markous?" I asked with Interest " Did someone cut you or something when you were younger?" I asked again

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Markous looked at him and sighed then his calmness returned "Its just a scratch..." He said trying to avoid the subject...since he dispised his parents with a passion, but he never liked say what had happened to him since it brought up bad memeories.

Grief"

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake:
I sighed and stayed quiet then just looked at him wondering why he wouldn't say it I told him so much about me I thought we were close enough I shrugged then looked outside

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Markous yawned since it was now midnight "..Can we go to bed now?" He said in a slight groan while telling Drake he could sleep in the extra room that was beside his that he never used, He said goodnight and closed his door, changed his clothes and got knocked out in his bed snoring slightly.

Grief"

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake:
I laughed and walked to the other room shutting the door as I walked to the bed and layed down sighing " A lot of stuff happened today "

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
When Markous woke up in the morning he pretty much crawled out of bed with his cheshire cat shirt on with black sweats and his hair wild..He started making breakfeast mostly half asleep..he was only able to make frozen waffles ( XD )   Markous knocked on Drakes door then walked in hearing no reply.

Grief"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

:(

If you had a choice. Would you use Windows...

Mom or Dad?

What kinda farm animal are u?

IF YOU COULD BE ANY ANIMAL, WHAT WOULD YOU...

i need a bf

latest videos