Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake:
I slept shirtless since I always did because for some reason Id get hot at night, I woke up and looked at Markous " Hey what's up?" I asked 

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Markous smiled sleepy like "Want waffles?" He asked leaning on the door frame noticing he wasn`t wearing a shirt, Markous rubbed the back of his neck since it was slightly stiff but also noticed it was really dark in his room..it was usually slightly brighter...

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake:
I laughed and ran a hand through my hair then left out of the room to the kitchen " Yeah is there   something wrong with your neck?" I asked him 

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Markous followed him "No its just stiff.." He said yawning after he took the waffles out of the toaster they were still hot so it took him a bit to actually get them on the plate! He thought for a moment "Hey Drake did you get paler?" He asked looking over.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake:
I smiled and shrugged looking at him " Maybe ever since a couple hours ago all mirrors keep breaking when I look In them..." I say 

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Markous smirked "Oh thats why there was glass everywhere when I walked in the livingroom" He said evilly but he handed Drake his waffles then sat down eating his with alot of cinnimon on them for some reason he loved sugar..

Grief"

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake:
I smiled and ate my waffles it was the first time that I had a hot breakfast that wasn't filled with oats and wasn't mushy # These taste good!" I say smiling 

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Markous laughed "Its only frozen waffles" He said while eating him but his eye was hidden by his bangs again, But it did seem like Markous was a maze with no way out or a book with no words...it was not normal.

Grief"

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake:
I shook my head and smiled looking at him " No this is awesome I haven't had warm breakfast in a while unless it was chunky oatmeal "

Hallow`s Eve

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Markous spoke bluntly this time "Oat meal is gross nor should it exisit!" He smiled slightly as he finished off his waffles, but where Drake bit his neck it was now only bruises and not holes anymore!

Grief"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Countdown from 1000!

What was the last thing you ate?

Cheat code for real football 2012(on mobile)

How many Tabs do you have open now??

latest videos