Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi still held  her tightly. "Give me one reason. One reason I shouldn't drink your blood right now." He whispered, running his cold hand through her hair. 

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar
She grabbed his wrist. "one could be I don't want this to happen. " Miniu looked at him, then in nother directoin. "Two what happens if I'm bitter?"

Are You Alone

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi thought for a second. "Well, if your blood is bitter, it'd ruin it. . . ." He frowned slightly, but then hugged her tighter. "Well, I'm still not convinced. . . I'm thirsty, so unless you have any more excuses. . ." He leaned in and lengthened his fangs, they grazed against her neck.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar
"What would happen if I helped you get human blood?" She had her eyes shut,still hoping he wouldn't bite her.

Are You Alone

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
(I came on Just as you posted! Lucky me!) Daichi smiled and leaned back, though still hugging her. "You're a bad neko. .. sacrificing other lives for your sake." He grinned and brushed his brown hair from his eyes. "I like it. . . . But how would you d that?" He asked, not loosening his grip on her just yet.

あなたは美しいです

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar
Miniu blinked and looked at him. "Well.." She thought for a moment. "I never though of the part. Atleast, not yet. " She laughed nervously. "But, if you let me, I can think of something.."

Are You Alone

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi nodded and let go of her. "Well, then. I'll give you a chance." He said with a smirk, but then his expression suddenly turned serious. " I have to warn you. . . . If you try and escape without keeping your promise, I'll make sure to savor your blood."

あなたは美しいです

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar
Shebreathed deeply and looked at him, adjusting her glasses. She put out her hand. "I promise.." With her other hand, she put her hood back on and balled up her tail.

Are You Alone

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi nodded once more and patted the girl's head. "You better fulfill your promise soon. . . . I haven't drank anything since the day before yesterday. ." He brushed his brown hair and revealed blood red eyes, but they somehow returned to their light brown colour in an instant. "As I said. . . Neko blood is usually sweet."

あなたは美しいです

Fangs Or Claws? [PRP}

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar
"We sure don't act like it.." Miniu walked back to the the main part of the bakery. "No one's here.. Must be closing earlier for a snow storm.." She got her scaarf. Miniu turned to him. "You gonna be following me?" She walked tot he door.

Are You Alone

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Happy Birthday Astha! [genius@23]

Happy birthday Kirsten [Kirsteeeeen]

My Aquarium

latest videos