Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

ssj Gotenks and crazehgurl12's PRP

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
 Alright! I'll make my form tomorrow i have to go

Hello my pretties.

Me when people act stupid:

Me when I see food:

Me when people talk about romance:

When me and my friends see someone we don't like:

When people don't like me:

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Can you find it?

Hello my pretties.

Me when I see food:

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Tarin Age: 20 Looks: Google Goku Power: later revealed.

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Maeve Shaina
Looks: Except with milky blue eyes
Personality: Maeve can be very defiant, and is very strong willed. She is clever, witty, and caring. She usually never gives up, and she loves a challenge. She loves to prove people wrong, but she is a good sport about losing as well.
Bio: When she was young, her parents gave her away to an orphanage because they did not want a child. She lived in an orphanage until 13, when she was adopted by a sweet old lady that she later called Gram. When she finally passed away, Maeve set out on her own because she was about 17 anyways.
Weapon: knife
Other: She is extremely skilled in martial arts.

Hello my pretties.

Me when I see food:

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
Awesome let's start!

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(Kay)
Maeve sat in a pizza parlor, picking the pepperoni of of her slice of pizza. She let out a heavy sigh, staring at the small pizza that she had bought, though she wasn't hungry. Sipping her soda, she let her milky blue eyes wander around the pizza place, watching people shuffle in and out. She smoothed her jet-black hair back, playing with her straw.

Hello my pretties.

Me when I see food:

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
Tarin sits there, chowing on his 2nd pizza. He gets up and goes to refill his soda when he bumped into one of the waitresses. He caught the item holder and caught all of the orders, not spilling a drop. Everyone started to clap and whistle. "You need to be more careful." He says to her.

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Maeve's eyes fell on the man that had caught everything, making it look easy. A look of awe washed across her face, only to be replaced by irratation. Show off.... She thought, huffing silently. She tossed a 5 dollar bill for her tip on the table and slipped out of her seat, moving towards the door, her long, waist-length hair tumbling down the length of her back.

Hello my pretties.

Me when I see food:

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
Tarin spots the girl walking out. He sensed something was up. "Hold this." He says to one of the customers. He quickly ran over to her. "Hey, what's wrong?"

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Maeve was surprised for a moment, but she merely rolled her eyes. "Nothing's wrong. What's it to you anyways?" She asked, her milky blue eyes gazing intently at him, close enough to be a glare but not quite. She tossed a lock of jet-black hair over her shoulders, smiling in a way that was coldly polite. "Now, if you'll excuse me, i'll be leaving now" She nodded curtly before moving past him, pushing out the double doors and into the chilly night hair. Her breath was steamy as she walked down the sidewalk, shoving her hands deep into her jacket pockets.

Hello my pretties.

Me when I see food:

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Which is better, Laptops or books?

Do YOU believe in SANTA?

Do YOU believe in SANTA?-moved

Name the USA.

Preamble of the US?

Its a never ending game!

latest videos