Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

ssj Gotenks and crazehgurl12's PRP

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
Tarin looked at Vegeta, a stream of blood running down th side of his mouth. " I would rather die protecting the Earth...Then let you destroy it."

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar

"ssj Gotenks" wrote:

Tarin looked at Vegeta, a stream of blood running down th side of his mouth. " I would rather die protecting the Earth...Then let you destroy it."

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar

"ssj Gotenks" wrote:

"ssj Gotenks" wrote:

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Vegeta growled, his energy ball growing. He threw it towards Tarin. At the last minute, Maeve jumped in front of Tarin, the blast hitting her square in the stomach. She tumbled to the ground, her body limp on the ground. Blood trickled from her mouth as she stared at the sky, obviously in shock.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
Tarin was utterly shocked to see what happened. It made his blood boil, his heart beat faster and faster. "NO!" Ye yelled , his voice echoing throughout the now silent city.

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar

Vegeta threw his head back and laughed coldly. "That's what happens when you get soft with humans" He spat "They die so easily. It's a fun game to play" He grinned, his smile sickening. He moved towards Maeve. "Shall i finish her off?" He snickered, electricity and energy crackling around his hands.

Maeve's eyes were dazed as she lay strewn on the ground. She coughed out some blood. Her clothing was blackened where the energy ball had hit.

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
"NO...you...will...NOT!" He yelled. The Super Saiyan aura covered him in a blinding light, even for Vegeta. The energy that was being released was phenomenally astrological. When the light dimmed, the cruel, evil, ruthless Saiyan look was there. Tarin was out of the question. A new side emerged.

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar

"ssj Gotenks" wrote:

"NO...you...will...NOT!" He yelled. The Super Saiyan aura covered him in a blinding light, even for Vegeta. The energy that was being released was phenomenally astrological. When the light dimmed, the cruel, evil, ruthless Saiyan look was there. Tarin was out of the question. A new side emerged.

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Vegeta grinned "That's more like it" He snickered, moving closer to the helpless Maeve. "See? You were made to be this way. You were made this way to #### these petty humans and take over their world" He sneered, looking at the new Saiyan Tarin

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
Tarin's eyes flickered. "Leave her." He sneered at Vegeta. "Get her to a hospital." He said to one of the people. "And as for the rest of you, scram! Its your fault if YOU get caught in the battle." He called out.

~Captain Jack Sparrow

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Micheal Jackson

quote the person above u AND say something

Is you B-Day in August?

Type a word with ur eyes closed? cx

Rain go away or stay?-moved

Type Your KW Name As Fast As Possible!!!

latest videos