Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

ssj Gotenks and crazehgurl12's PRP

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2563
Tarin looked at Vegeta, a stream of blood running down th side of his mouth. " I would rather die protecting the Earth...Then let you destroy it."

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow


ssj Gotenks and crazehgurl12's PRP

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2563

"ssj Gotenks" wrote:

Tarin looked at Vegeta, a stream of blood running down th side of his mouth. " I would rather die protecting the Earth...Then let you destroy it."

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow


ssj Gotenks and crazehgurl12's PRP

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2563

"ssj Gotenks" wrote:

"ssj Gotenks" wrote:

Tarin looked at Vegeta, a stream of blood running down th side of his mouth. " I would rather die protecting the Earth...Then let you destroy it."

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow


ssj Gotenks and crazehgurl12's PRP

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
Member since:
September, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Online
Posts: 16385
Vegeta growled, his energy ball growing. He threw it towards Tarin. At the last minute, Maeve jumped in front of Tarin, the blast hitting her square in the stomach. She tumbled to the ground, her body limp on the ground. Blood trickled from her mouth as she stared at the sky, obviously in shock.

JAZIEL IS CANON xD
KINITY IS OTP.
Hello my pretties.

Me when people act stupid:

Me when I see food:

Me when people talk about romance:

When me and my friends see someone we don't like:

When people don't like me:


ssj Gotenks and crazehgurl12's PRP

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2563
Tarin was utterly shocked to see what happened. It made his blood boil, his heart beat faster and faster. "NO!" Ye yelled , his voice echoing throughout the now silent city.

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow


ssj Gotenks and crazehgurl12's PRP

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
Member since:
September, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Online
Posts: 16385

Vegeta threw his head back and laughed coldly. "That's what happens when you get soft with humans" He spat "They die so easily. It's a fun game to play" He grinned, his smile sickening. He moved towards Maeve. "Shall i finish her off?" He snickered, electricity and energy crackling around his hands.

Maeve's eyes were dazed as she lay strewn on the ground. She coughed out some blood. Her clothing was blackened where the energy ball had hit.


JAZIEL IS CANON xD
KINITY IS OTP.
Hello my pretties.

Me when people act stupid:

Me when I see food:

Me when people talk about romance:

When me and my friends see someone we don't like:

When people don't like me:


ssj Gotenks and crazehgurl12's PRP

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2563
"NO...you...will...NOT!" He yelled. The Super Saiyan aura covered him in a blinding light, even for Vegeta. The energy that was being released was phenomenally astrological. When the light dimmed, the cruel, evil, ruthless Saiyan look was there. Tarin was out of the question. A new side emerged.

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow


ssj Gotenks and crazehgurl12's PRP

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2563

"ssj Gotenks" wrote:

"NO...you...will...NOT!" He yelled. The Super Saiyan aura covered him in a blinding light, even for Vegeta. The energy that was being released was phenomenally astrological. When the light dimmed, the cruel, evil, ruthless Saiyan look was there. Tarin was out of the question. A new side emerged.

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow


ssj Gotenks and crazehgurl12's PRP

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
Member since:
September, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Online
Posts: 16385
Vegeta grinned "That's more like it" He snickered, moving closer to the helpless Maeve. "See? You were made to be this way. You were made this way to #### these petty humans and take over their world" He sneered, looking at the new Saiyan Tarin

JAZIEL IS CANON xD
KINITY IS OTP.
Hello my pretties.

Me when people act stupid:

Me when I see food:

Me when people talk about romance:

When me and my friends see someone we don't like:

When people don't like me:


ssj Gotenks and crazehgurl12's PRP

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2563
Tarin's eyes flickered. "Leave her." He sneered at Vegeta. "Get her to a hospital." He said to one of the people. "And as for the rest of you, scram! Its your fault if YOU get caught in the battle." He called out.

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow


play online games

Valantine-day-crossword-thumb

Valentine's Day is almost here! Time for candy, hearts, flowers, love and, of co...

Goodgameempire-thumb

Goodgame Empire is a great strategy title by Goodgame Studios. Build your own ca...

Black-history-month-crossword-pre

Black History Month is a time to celebrate the amazing contributions of African ...

Big-farm-thumb

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

Candy-cash-thumb

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening Too Right Now- 2015

Friends Name Game!! (FNG) -moved

Friends Name Game!! (FNG) -moved

Friends Name Game!! (FNG) -moved

Friends Name Game!! (FNG) -moved

Friends Name Game!! (FNG) -moved

latest videos