Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
"Sorry" I apologise, I rub a cream on it and wrap bandages round her back and chest, tying them in a knot under her arm "that should be better" I say as I turn her to face me

If I were a cat, I'd spend all my nine lives with you.

If life gives you lemons, make lemonade and leave the world wondering how you'd do it.

If they can see through your false smiles and laughs, keep them close and keep them dear.

Posted By:
Jojo_21
Jojo_21
StarStarStarStarStar
I look down. " Thanks." I said and held my the top of my dress up. I didn't smile or do anything that would show emotion

Luka in a school uniform!!

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
I  smile "youe welcome, I dont agree with these punishments" I sigh "why so grumpy?" I ask, motioning her expressionless face

If life gives you lemons, make lemonade and leave the world wondering how you'd do it.

If they can see through your false smiles and laughs, keep them close and keep them dear.

Posted By:
Jojo_21
Jojo_21
StarStarStarStarStar
" I'm not grumpy. " I simply said and walked away without saying anything else. 

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
I shrug and return to my quaters until it was time for our evening meal,  I sat on my four poster bed, writing a short story

Posted By:
Jojo_21
Jojo_21
StarStarStarStarStar
Cosette- " Get in the kitchen. " The chief shouted at me. I did as he said. I walk to the kitchen and looked around not knowing what to do

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
I  throw the book on the floor and glare at the suit in the corner of my chambers

Posted By:
Jojo_21
Jojo_21
StarStarStarStarStar
Cosette- Suddenly a woman walks to me and pushes some dishes to my hands. " You are going to serve the dinner tonight. " She said and walked away. I froze 

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
I sit at the dining table, glaring at my father,  I fiddle with my cuffs as i shuffle in my seat

Posted By:
Jojo_21
Jojo_21
StarStarStarStarStar
Cosette- I take a deep breath and walk to the dining hall with the dishes. I put one in front of the prince, one on front of the queen and the last one I put in front of the king. I bow and walk outside again

play online games

latest forum posts

Why do people base tweens little kids?

Why do people base tweens little kids?

Names From A-Z

Names From A-Z

Favorite song

write any kw members name

which taylor swift's song's lyrics do u li...

Bullying/suicide -moved

Cheerleading is not a real sport

write any kw members name

latest videos