Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Matched~ [Private]

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Alright. I named it just like the book x3

Form?

Name:
Personality:
Bio:

(I'll make mine tomorrow I'm too lazy tonight. ^^)

Cassie ♥~

Matched~ [Private]

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Priston Crossing
Looks: Priston has emerald green eyes that hid behind thick black lashes. His hair is jet black and slightly curly around his head. He's tall and muscular, a good build for a young man in this time. 
Personality: We'll figure this out as we go. 
Bio: Priston grew up in a simple province with his family. It was rather traditional, or as traditional a family in this time can be. He helped his Dad and was polite to women, a service taught by his mother and elder sister. They were a seemingly normal family, well tempered and well adjusted. On his 17th birthday his microchip was sent to the match finder and he has been anticipating the reply since. 

Matched~ [Private]

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(Enh... 'll make mine now. Big Grin)

Name: Willow Owens

Looks: Will's thin body is surrounded by long, wavy, caramel-brown hair. Her pale face has a very dramatic look and her cheeks are always flushed a bit pink. Her eyes are sky blue, but are mistaken for grey at times. She isn't the tallest girl around, but has long legs and a graceful type of posture.

Personality: Long story short, Will has got three sides. but, one you might not ever see.

Bio: Will lives in a rather large province, where her curfew is late and the mornings seem to drag on forever. She does not blend in well at Second School (which by the way is like High School, whereas First School is Elementary/Middle) and does not have very many friends outside of her neighborhood. Her family is simple, a mother, father, and younger brother. A few days ago she sent her microchip into the matching council, who put it into the matching pool. She just received a message on her port, giving the date of her matching banquet, where she would wear an amazing dress, eat amazing food, and finally, her match would be revealed.

Cassie ♥~

Matched~ [Private]

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
When hall we start, my dear?

Matched~ [Private]

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
I walked nervously around my house, my match banquet was coming soon, as in a half hour. I ixed my hair one last time, brushing through it and curling it around my fingers. I looked at myself in the mirror, letting out a small breath, as my mother came up behind me. "Ready darling?" She asked, in her usual softly voice. I nodded, holding onto the small compact I had in my hands, brushing my thumbs over the smooth surface. It was my artofact. Everyone had one. An artifact was something everyone got from their parents or grandparents, passed down from generation to generation. I slipped out the door, holding softly onto my mother's hand, and followed by my father. I waited at the train stop, standing on the wide platform.

Cassie ♥~

Matched~ [Private]

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Good luck, son,"my mother said softly as she kissed my cheek and stepped back, seeming to look me over one final time in my suit and bow tie. I took her hand softly and nodded,"I'll make you proud, mom,"I said with a nod before glancing at my father and hugging him too. I grabbed a small bag, containing a single fresh flower, and my artifact. I took the old truck and headed off. 

Matched~ [Private]

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled and hugged my mother, father, and brother goodbye as I climbed aboard the air train. I softly sat down on the first seat,  I waved as the train slowly left. The train stopped in town square where I got off and walked towords the matching center, where about fifty people sat. This matching banquet wasn't just for me It was for many others as well. I slid into the seat with my name next to it, and looked down at the white tablecloth. I took in a deep breath, looking around.

Cassie ♥~

Matched~ [Private]

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
As I entered the banquet hall, there were plenty of people around. Waiters in white suits, beauitful girls in large gowns, young men like myself in tuxedos. I was nervous but awfully excited as I moved around the room, sitting at the spot with my name on it. I didn't know anyone in the room, oddly. Of coarse, these matches were often made across many provinces. 

Matched~ [Private]

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
People started to settle down as the banquet began. Plates of food were set infront of everyone, chocolate cake, pasta, garlic bread, fine wine. Everything was so great. So much better than anything I'd ever had at home. I smiled widely and took in a small breath as everyone was seated.

Cassie ♥~

Matched~ [Private]

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
The food was extraordinary, all my taste buds were jumping around and happy to be here. I smiled to myself as I made small talk with the people around me, becoming comfortable. It was interesting to meet kids from other provinces, other cultures.  

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 55 56

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Chat

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos