Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Smirk14 and KokoTheElevenPrince's Private RP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kiku smirked "I`m happy you did visit since you left your alien friend here last time.." He said while walking closing his umbrella and holding it at his side as they entered the festival grounds where food smells were everywhere and music was being practiced.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
"Dude! That's where Tony went! Haha~ I've been looking everywhere for him!" Alfred grinned. "Dude, this is going to be awesome! All the food smells really good!" He said practically jumping around like a little kid.

Roleplaying on KW since 2011. smile
~
Just smile.
~
If you don't ask for odd toppings on your Subway sandwich the Subway lady gives you a strange look.
True story.
~
Keep calm, I'm the doctor.
~
Smirk14

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Japan smiled "Well Its the Chinese New Year so it`s a big festival here" He said while  seeing masks being painted of animals and also folk lore demons from all the story books, Kiku chuckled seeing Alfreds reaction "Also Alfred-Kun why do you have so many fast food places?" He asked.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
"I have so many because it makes is fast to get food no matter where I am in the states. Haha!" He laughed. "Plus, I get hungry alot, and nothing's better than a burger when yous starving!" He grinned.

~
Just smile.
~
If you don't ask for odd toppings on your Subway sandwich the Subway lady gives you a strange look.
True story.
~
~
Smirk14

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar

Kiku looked at Alfred "Won`t you get sick if you eat too much?" He questioned as he was walking toward his home seeing Tony dressed up like a female dancer from Japan "What the-?" Japan said making a strange face as if he was scared for the rest of his life.

Grief"

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
"Heroes don't get sick!" He said and then started cracking up as he spotted Tony. "Dude Tony! Stop messing around! Haha~!" The american said laughing at his alien friend. "Your making me crack up here, dude!" 

~
Just smile.
~
True story.
~
~
Smirk14

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Japan was in pure shock then calmed down as Tony stopped fooling around and went off somewhere "..That was...strange" He admitted while he placed his umbrella on the porch looking over seeing Alfred laughing still "America-San you still need to do all the reports I sent remember?" He said quietly.

Grief"

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
"Awww, come on dude! All this paperwork's been stressing me out!" America sighed. "Can't we just hang out for a few? I'll finish it when I get back home, but for now can we just chill?" Alfred asked giving Japan puppy eyes. 

~
Just smile.
~
True story.
~
~
Smirk14

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Japan sighed "Alright Alfred-Kun but you have to finish it when you get home.." He said looking over not really wanting to see the puppy face "America-San are you going to be staying over night?" He asked while sitting on the porch.

Grief"

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
"Thanks Kiku!" He grinned and plopped down next to him. "Yeah, I guess so. I'll catch a flight home tomorrow." He smiled looking at Kiku.

~
Just smile.
~
True story.
~
~
Smirk14

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What's 9+10?

Making A Movie

Greetings New Users!

Who can do a back handspring?

Who can do a back handspring?

What guitar style do you guys play?

latest videos