Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Blank Pages (For Kissme and Koko only)

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Done

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Why hello there KoKo. 

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Hello, ^^ Want to make characters now?

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay. Could you make your's first? It's gonna take a second for mine.

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
(Alright)

Name:Kiku Honda

Bio: Kiku is a person who  is very in tune with old Japan culture and enjoys keeping it that way, he is the son of a Clan called Cherry Blossoms Clan  which was in fact a powerful leader in Japan and China.  He lives with a strict father and is the middle child of an older brother and younger sister, his mother passed away.

Personality: He is very bright and sneaky when he wants to be but mostly keeps to himself and does not talk much mostly shakes his head or nods but knows how to wield a sword.

Looks:

Other: He is usually found hiding in the garden or somewhere with his white doggy.

Grief"

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Cikio Zakka. 

Bio: He used to be a very public person until the bullying started because of him being top of his class. And at the end he thought he meant someone that was his friend he was only a prank to get him to tell him his secrets. Which ended up in the school newspaper.
((Sorry if it's suckish!))

Personality: He would much rather be by himself then with anyone because of his past.
He also has trust issues.

Looks: 

Other: He is usually at his candy shop working.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
(Its fine ^^ But I have to tell you my character is in fact a spiri and want me to start?)

Grief"

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
((Yes. And Okie dokie! (smile)

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kiku was walking around the old clan head house that was now taken cared and looked after by an old man and women, but now it was used for field trips so kids could learn about their culture. But Kiku never noticed he just played around in the garden even though the old couple knew he was there.

Grief"

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Cikio smiled at the older couple buying chocolate pocky from the shop again. He smiled at his boss who was checking on the order. "Cikio?" He asked. "Yes sir?" Cikio looked as the people left the store. "Did you get the new order of pocky?" He asked as Cikio nodded. "Alright...Today is saturday so you may leave now." He said walking to grab his coat and leaving. Cikio followed suit and walked pass the old house smiling.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Should we bring back the death penalty?

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Phobia

Debating Tips

School start date delayed for B.C public s...

Phobia

latest videos