Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Kristy and Holly's Private Rp

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Austin's gaze remained on Demitrique as the waiter took their plates, and left to their kitchen once again. "Would you like any dessert?" Austin asked Demitrique, calming his emotions as he realised she could feel them. His topaz eyes glowed brighter, more intense by the moment.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
kukookristy00 Lock
kukookristy00
StarStarStarStarStar
I shake my head slightly "no thanks. I'm fine" I reply quietly. I smile gently at him, my fingers constantly fiddling with the fingers of my other hand. I hated moments like this. He'd turn me into a gooey heap. Then hed talk and it'd be frustrating when I couldnt reply. He probably didn't realise just how much that smile and those eyes did to me. Those were the eyes and a smile that he shared with nobody, nobody could capture that smile for themselves. And i was the one tbe melting smile was aimed at.

One, Two, Three, Four, I declare a time war
Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Daleks scream "EXTERMINATE! "!
Nine, Ten, Eleven, Twelve, The Doctor died and silence fell
Twelve, Eleven, Ten, Nine, There he goes, back in time
Eight, Seven, Six, Five, Saving everybodys lives
Four, Three, Two, One, Grab her hand and whisper "run"

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Austin waited as he was handed a receipt upon a silver tray, and calmly took care of the payments for the meal and reservation. Minutes passed, and he was guided outside the restaurant alongside Demitrique, surrounded by roses and fresh trees. Sliding his hand into Demitrique's, he walked further into the woods that bordered the house of his "family". Slowly stopping in the open centre of the trees, he knelt down in front of Demitrique, and gently pulled the velvet box from his pocket. His face remained soft, but was more serious than earlier in the restuarant. Silently, he opened the lid of the box, revealing a beautiful diamond ring. His eyes shimmering, he stared at Demitrique. "I spent my life feeling like a monster", he whispered. "Alone", he added quietly. "But then I met you, and everything changed. My life had a purpose. And I promise, I will never want anything but you. I am deeply in love with you, Demitrique, and I want to spend the rest of my life making you feel the way I do". His eyes shone lightly. "Will you marry me?"

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
kukookristy00 Lock
kukookristy00
StarStarStarStarStar
Oh. My. Freaking. God!!!! I blush and nod. No words seem to fit this occasion even the one word that would make this all true didn't seem to justify it. "Yes" I whisper. I crouch down to bis height and wrap my arms round his neck "oh god, yes" I whisper against his ear. This all had a dream like quality, but I knew it was real. I softly kiss his neck as I let go of my composure. A Cheshire grin, cherry cheeks and a single happy tear was the quick.formation on my face. I wipe the tear away, not wanting him to misread it as I hold him close

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Austin moved quickly to his feet, gently pulling Demitrique up with him. Holding her tightly but softly, he pressed his lips against hers, tucking a string of her hair behind her ear as he wrapped his arms around her waist. Calmly, he closed his eyes, a mixture of relief and excitement flooding through him at her answer.

Posted By:
kukookristy00 Lock
kukookristy00
StarStarStarStarStar
My arms stay loose around his neck. I kiss softly at first. However quiet soon I become slightly rougher, only slightly though. I pull him closer to me. I pull my lips away and rest my forehead against his with a smile. This was a smile I'd never smiled before. One of.....love and adoration, happiness and bliss. If there was one thing I'd do anything for, it was Austin and to make him legally mine. After a minute of this I slowly press my lips back against his. Softer, gentler than before. Yet more romantic because of that

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar

Austin smiled, kissing Demitrique back as he felt her warm lips against his cool ones. "I love you Demitrique", he whispered, his cool breath against her mouth and neck. "I love you so much", he murmured, a tear of joy rolling down his cheek, almost freezing against his cold skin. You're everything to me ... He couldn't believe she was his ...

Posted By:
kukookristy00 Lock
kukookristy00
StarStarStarStarStar
I smile as a mirror tear falls "I love you too. More than you could ever imagine. Your my everything. My point in life" I murmur softly. I knew that even though my voice was cracked, and barely a whisper, he would hear me. I lift up my pinky finger and wipe away the tear "hey, I thought it was the girl that was supposed to cry" I tease, my voice quiet and soft. "No more tears, agreed?" I whisper lying my head against his neck

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar

Austin grinned as he kissed Demitrique's neck. "Agreed", he whispered, remembering Kiara, and how she must be organising their new house for he and Demitrique. Hopefully she'd like that surprise .... Silently, he removed his arms from around her waist and calmly slid the engagement ring onto her finger, still kissing her gently.

Posted By:
kukookristy00 Lock
kukookristy00
StarStarStarStarStar
I smil and look down at the ring, now on my finger. I wasn't bothered by the cold, I'd already had a year of Austin's.touch, the ring was warm compared to him. I bite my lip to stop from breaking the no tears promise that I just made. I wrap my arms back round his neck, locking my fingers at the back. I nestle my face into his neck as I take deep breaths to stay calm

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Should politicians push for free healthcar...

FIFA 14 Good Or Bad

latest videos