Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Kristy and Holly's Private Rp

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Austin glanced momentarily at the bedroom, but then looked away. What did he have left now but to dwell over his sorrows? His eyes dark, he shoved the cabin door open and walked outside into the pouring rain, noticing the girl crying on a nearby log. Austin blinked, and then sighed, reluctantly seating himself beside her as he placed his hood over his face again. "I almost left when I noticed you", he whispered, looking away into the empty woods. "I didn't want to put another through the pain I experienced", he explained, his eyes shimmering as tears began to drip down his face. "You didn't seem to care, though", he added, thunder still sounding in his ears.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
I sniff and shakily wipe the tears away "Care....about them..no...." I mutter. I sigh and look up at him "care about the hundreds of people they've put in your position...definitely" I say.quietly, trying to see past the hood. I struggle to find the right words "what is it about me that almost made you left?" I ask, curious through the tears

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Austin sighed. "Just that ... I didn't want anyone to experience the pain and mental agony that I did", he muttered, looking away and into the woods again. "I should go", he murmured, a stray tear rolling down his cheek. "I have hunters on my tail", he added, "Don't want to lead them here".

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
I shake my head, my eyes pleading "please dont go" I whisper, barely audible above the rain. I wipe away his stray tear as I force my own to stop. I sniff and sigh

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Austin hesitated, but then nodded slowly. "You are a supernatural too, aren't you?" he enquired, his eyes becoming their darkest tone, an intense black. Instinctively, he spun round, throwing he and the girl to the ground in a rapid movement, only just dodging several bullets as they whizzed over their heads. "Get out of here", he hissed, staring at the girl as he threw back his hood. Immediately, he ran in the direction of the hunters, their bullets bouncing off his rock hard skin. His footsteps barely audible as he rushed through the woods, he lead the hunters away from the girl, and away from her home.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
I sit up rubbing my head an eyes. I look after the retreating figures and sigh. I wad back to being alone. I walk through the back door of BTW house and into my room, where I sit and continue reading

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Austin spun round immediately as he realised a couple of the hunters were no longer following him. "Oh no .." he muttered, running back towards the cabin as he noticed the hunters storm into it, sensing another supernatural nearby. Austin barged into the cabin, chasing after them. His eyes flickered to his surroundings and he immediately reached out, missing the first hunter's sleeve as he noticed him rush into the bedroom ...

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
I'd crawled across the bed, backed into a corner. I hoped to god that the boy came back, because if not..I didn't make any noise, that would spur them on. Instead I keep my lips tightly shut and my arms folded, hoping that he would get here soon. I heard more hunters searching the house, we were poor family, we didn't have anything to take, so I had that comforting thought

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Austin grabbed the hunter's ankle as he swung the bedroom door open, knocking his gun out of his hands. Rapidly, he sunk his teeth into the hunter's neck, tearing out a thick piece of flesh. Carelessly, he threw aside the lifeless body, blood dripping down his mouth. Calmly, he wiped it away with his black sleeve, reaching his hand out to the girl in her room as he heard more hunters approaching.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
I back away from the boy. I usually didnt get scared easily but this was different. I pull my knees to my chest. I wrap my arms round my legs and rest my chin on my knees. I glance at the lifeless body and shudder.  I shake my head at him, retreating further into the corner.

Okay? Okay.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

CARTOON

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon cha...

The Million Pages Thread

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon cha...

CARTOON

CARTOON

latest videos