Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Kristy and Holly's Private Rp

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Once Demi had regained her sensation she grabbed a blanket, pulling it right up to her chin Aa she curled beneath it. She was cold, felt sock, and was pale, but refused to complain

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
"The baby is becoming stronger", Phelan said. "I've never had experience with a half-blood child before, but from what we've seen, it could perform serious damage while still in the womb". The others were standing around the room silently, like the points of a hexagon. Alec raked a strong hand through his dark hair and finally spoke, "Like, kill her?" "Possibly", Phelan admitted in a whispering voice. Austin entwined his fingers with Demitrique's, feeling as sick and exhausted as he knew she must be. "You have to feed, Austin", Anastasia said suddenly, much to his surprise. He wasn't sure if she was actually considering his feelings or just wanted him away from the baby, but she was right. He hadn't fed for a long time now, and it was beginning to take effect. "I'm not leaving Demitrique", he argued. How might he feel if something happened while he was out? "You're starving, honey", Fawn said, and he realized it must be more obvious than he thought. No, he couldn't leave Demitrique ... he would be fine for a little longer.

Private Message Below -- Do Not Read

SPOILER

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
"Go. Seriously Austin. I'll be fine..." Demi insisted as she looked upat Austin and lightlu squrezed his fingers. Not hard, mind you as she had no strength left, just enough to lift her head and  hold his hand. She sighed lighty, her pale face pleading

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar

"kukookristy" wrote:

"Go. Seriously Austin. I'll be fine..." Demi insisted as she looked upat Austin and lightlu squrezed his fingers. Not hard, mind you as she had no strength left, just enough to lift her head and  hold his hand. She sighed lighty, her pale face pleading

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar

"kukookristy" wrote:

"kukookristy" wrote:

"Go. Seriously Austin. I'll be fine..." Demi insisted as she looked up at Austin and lightly squrezed his fingers. Not hard, mind you as she had no strength left, just enough to lift her head and  hold his hand. She sighed lighty, her pale face pleading with him to go get what he needed

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Austin hesitated, but seeing everyone turn to look at him, he realised he needed to stay strong if he was to protect Demitrique. "I'll be back in less than an hour", he said, brushing his hands against hers. Without another word, he carefully kissed her on the forehead and disappeared from sight, including from the view of Anastasia, who stared after him cautiously.

SPOILER

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Demi knew Austin would hear her weak voice as she called. "Don't rush. Take your time" she laid down on the sofa , head buried under a blanket as she attempted to warm her cold pale face and hands, the protective Anastasia watching her.

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Once again, Austin hesitated and glanced back, but then continued on into the shade of the woods. The moonlight glowed so brightly amongst the darkness, seeping through the treetops in beautiful streams of light, which appeared to glaze the leaves and stray foliage. In the distance, a lonely deer was caught in his gaze, where his eyes became crimson, displaying his hunger and thirst. After bending into position, he prepared the perfect aim and pounced.

SPOILER

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Anastasia  placed. a cold. hand on Demi 's forehead, making. her shiver.. "Your freezing" she whispered, to which. Demi weakly? nodded. in reply.  "I know.  And I feel sick.  And have a headache " Demi croaked, havingto remember. today add sore throat to the list 

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Austin wiped the blood off his lips and swiftly moved to his feet, watching the deer's corpse, which limply lay in the dust and foliage. New-found strength surged through his veins, boiling beneath his pale skin. He knelt down by the river and bathed there, cleaning the blood that remained from his body. Cupping the fresh water in his hand, he lifted it to his mouth and downed it, before heading back towards the house, where Demitrique and his future child waited.

SPOILER

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Chat

Mental Disorders Stereotypes?

insanity

let's just chat on this forum post O.o

let's just chat on this forum post O.o

who has your fav bio?

latest videos