Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Kristy and Holly's Private Rp

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(Gotta go! Bye!)

Austin spun round, a shower of bullets bouncing off his skin. His eyes widened, not with fear but with shock as he realized bullets were being fired from all sides of the woods. They were circled. But it was too late. A bullet had just hit Demitrique in the ankle ...

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
(See ya later) a small scream passes through as I fall, blood gushing out of the wound. I look away, knowing that distractions helped. Tears pour as I see animals fleeing the ruckus.  I look up at Austin,  tears flowing, my face a mask of pain and my eyes pleading

One Two Three Four I declare a time war
Five Six Seven Eight Daleks scream "ETERMINATE!"
Nine Ten Eleven Twelve The Doctor died and Silence fell
Twelve Eleven Ten Nine There he goes, back in time
Eight Seven Six Five Saving everybody's lives
Four Three Two One Grab her hand and whisper, "Run"

I'm a massive whovian and potterhead!!

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Austin glared intensely at the many hunters. Immediately, he began to drain the iron from their blood, causing them to bleed and then drop to their sides. His gaze returned to Demitrique, his eyes displaying his concern. Quickly, he pulled off his cloak and shirt, proceeding to tear apart a thick piece of his shirt. Calmly, he tied it around Demitrique's ankle, making sure it was fairly tight to stop the bleeding. His expression hardened as he noticed more hunters emerge from the trees. Rapidly, he pulled out his whip formed by lightning, spinning it around him. Hard, it slapped against the ground in front of the hunters, causing sparks to fly on the spot and a loud noise to bang in his ears. Again, he slapped it against the ground, this time catching the leg of one of the hunters. Immediately, he pulled the hunter back, the whip electrocuting him in the process. Easily untying the whip from the hunter's body in a swift movement, he slapped it once again against the ground, catching more and more hunters in the process in his death trap.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
I wince as he touches me. I smile slightly at him. I glance around as one by one he gets rid of the hunters. I feel useless in my position on the floor. I glance at my ankle. The blood had already completely soaked through his shirt and was running down my leg.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
(The next time I look at this I expect your comment to be gone)

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(Thank you :3).

Austin wrapped his whip back up, the shock of lightning not affecting his rock hard skin. His eyes moved to glance at the many dead bodies of the hunters around him as he searched for another sign of danger, but there seemed to be nothing. Silently, he knelt down, ripping off another piece from his shirt which lay on the ground. Calmly, he tied it around Demitrique's ankle, making it tighter than he had last time to assure she wouldn't loose too much blood. Momentarily, he stared into her eyes, but then looked away, climbing back up to his feet. "I'm going to hunt", he whispered, placing his black coat back on. Slowly, he pushed his hood back over his face. His features became shadowed from view, almost invisible from sight. "I'll bring something back for you", he added, his voice hardly even heard as he turned in the pouring rain, and began gliding further into the woods.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
I stare after him in disbelief. Was he seriously leaving me on my own after what just happened?! I sigh and lie down, curled into myself to keep warm. I find his shirt and scrunch it up, using it as a pillow. The cold damp ground wasn't comfortable neither was the rain pounding now on me, yet I managed to drift into an uneasy sleep

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
No more than four seconds passed and Austin returned to Demitrique, a heap of berries in one hand, and two dead rabbits in the other. His hunting was incredibly fast when he wanted it to be due to his vampire speed. Immediately, he dropped the berries in Demitrique's lap, keeping hold of the two dead rabbits by their ears. His hood threw itself back at his will, uncovering his face. Dropping the rabbits to his feet, he knelt down calmly before a pile of rubble, making sure it was a fair distance away from the grass. Being able to control the elements, the rubble and leaves immediately lit up in flames, simply by his intense stare. 

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
The change in temperature sends a shiver down my spine. I pull the shirt under my head,  it calms me, helping me sleep better. I sniff slightly,  the pain penetrating my dreams. I turn towards the fire as my sleep becomes uneasy. 

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Austin put out the fire with the click of his fingers, turning the roast rabbits in his hands to make sure they were edible and perfect. His eyes darkened slightly, no emotion displayed in them. Calmly, he knelt back down next to Demitrique, placing the two rabbits gently beside him. Silently, he brushed the hair out of Demitrique's face, tucking it behind her ear. "Dinner's ready", he whispered, his voice soothing. Placing a hand above his head, he caused the pouring rain to stop, the sound of thunder vanishing as he did.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last person to say " cookies!" Wins!!!

Do You like the "old" Miley or the "new" M...

Last person to say " cookies!" Wins!!!

Do You like the "old" Miley or the "new" M...

happiness

Sherlock and True Detective Fans!!