x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl

StarStarStarStarStar
(( Hmmm... I'm trying to think of how that would work out... ))

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy

StarStarStarStarStar

"noordinarygirl" wrote:

(( Hmmm... I'm trying to think of how that would work out... ))
(Any ideas on how it would work out?)

If I were a cat, I'd spend all my nine lives with you.

If life gives you lemons, make lemonade and leave the world wondering how you'd do it.

If they can see through your false smiles and laughs, keep them close and keep them dear.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl

StarStarStarStarStar
(Maybe. I'm thinking.)

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy

StarStarStarStarStar
(Mkay)

If life gives you lemons, make lemonade and leave the world wondering how you'd do it.

If they can see through your false smiles and laughs, keep them close and keep them dear.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl

StarStarStarStarStar
(( Hmm...yes. Maybe. One of us can be the guy and the other the girl, but the real fun, I think, could lie in making characters for the third party. Maybe they can be a guy and girl also, and be something completely different than the other two clans. And also, we need to make motives for them "kidnapping" the daughter or whatever. What I didn't like with the original plot would be that if we did it, the RP would be all about the girl, and that would boring. So maybe if we could figure out a way to distribute the focus, it would be more fun. ))

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy

StarStarStarStarStar

"noordinarygirl" wrote:

(( Hmm...yes. Maybe. One of us can be the guy and the other the girl, but the real fun, I think, could lie in making characters for the third party. Maybe they can be a guy and girl also, and be something completely different than the other two clans. And also, we need to make motives for them "kidnapping" the daughter or whatever. What I didn't like with the original plot would be that if we did it, the RP would be all about the girl, and that would boring. So maybe if we could figure out a way to distribute the focus, it would be more fun. ))

(Sounds good! Im not too good with ideas)

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl

StarStarStarStarStar
(( Okay, well... We need to think of names or whatever for the clans, so any ideas? And do you want to be the girl? ))

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy

StarStarStarStarStar
(Yesh please. How about something to do with the moon and sun?)

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl

StarStarStarStarStar
(( Eto... Sure! Moon and Sun. Maybe the girl can be from the Sun and the boy from Moon! And, oh! That gives me an idea for the third party! Oh yeah, and about them. Should we just think of a motive as we go along? I don't think they would really be "bad guys"... Maybe the other clans just think they are, and they try to do something to prove they're not or whatever? Maybe that could be their motive for capturing the girl, that she has to help them in exchange for letting her go. ))

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy

StarStarStarStarStar
(You have awesome ideas!!!!!  That sounds cool. Lets do that! )

Latest Forum Posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Is ______ In Your Class?

The yes and no game

Type The First Word That You Think Of!

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton

The yes and no game

Are you a good user?

Is ______ In Your Class?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

Latest Videos

Play Online Games