Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Engracia's and Rei's PRP.

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
This is a private role play for Ghost.of.Wilderness (Engracia) and Diamond543 (Renee).
Do not post in this forum. . .unless you are us, of course :3. 
I can't prevent you from reading, since I can't take your computer away; so go ahead if you really want to.

Now, we know the plot :3. Let's get moving! Form is below. By the way, for the group part just make up a name, we'll say it's one of the two main groups in the school.

Name:
Personality (Optional, since I hate these) :
Short Bio (Optional, since I also hate these) :
Group:
Other:

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Emiko Reina Kujyou.

Species: Leijona. At first glance, these creatures might seem to be neko,or humanoid cats, but they should be approached with caution and taken as a threat. Leijona are characterized by their two-colour eyes, thick hair and short tails. They have naturally aggressive natures and are known to be rule-breakers. They are quite lion-like in nature, thus their name. Once angered, their eyes glow an eerie,dark purple and their front teeth grow into fangs that bear a fatal venom. Leijona attack mainly with their claws and teeth, and their weak spot is known to be their backs.

Looks:  

Personality: Emiko is a natural leader. She is at ease in talking to others, lovable and devoted to anyone close to her. She is warm, bright and energetic and possesses a strong instinct, which she always follows. She is however often stubborn and egotistic. She loves being the centre of attention and craves for attention everywhere.

Group: She's the leader of a group called Leon.

Other: Her ears and tail are extremely sensitive; She'll most likely purr for hours if you play with either. She blushes rather easily. 

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Cain Whitlock

Species: Barguest (The Barguest is a beast that usually takes the form of an enormous wolf. It is usually described as a smokey black wolf the size of a mastiff, with fangs and glowing coal eyes. The mere sight of it bodes fear, disaster, or death, and if anyone tries to approach it or pass in front of it, it will inflict a terrible wound that never heals.)

Looks (Human): 

Looks (Beast): 

Personality: Cain is rather rough. He laughs at other's pain and fear, making him stronger every time. He's a natural born leader, so it's obvious he's straight forward when fighting. His competitive nature usually gets ahead of him.

Group: Nýchta

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
(Dude, you made me feel lame with your awesome form. XD)

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
(( Takes a long time to make forms like these. xD ))

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
( I'm usually creative when it comes to species in my books. . .but role plays, I'm all like. . .lets see. . .Uh, VAMPIRE! No. . .NEKO! Yes, that's perfect. I admire your wonderful form. :3 )

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
(( Haha, thank you! xD So, when shall we start? ))

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
((Well, we would have started, except two little things are preventing it. .. . .First, I want my photo to approve before I switch to my tablet. Whenever I edit posts on my tablet it becomes all jumbled and no spaces whatsoever. Second, I'm so jealous I swear I'm going to force myself to become creative and actually make a proper form.))

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
(( Oh my gosh, are you serious? You're jealous enough to make your new form? Bwahaha! XD ))

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
((Watch out. . .I'm striking back hard :3 ))

あなたは美しいです

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

What Is Your Favourite Video Game?

We the Kidz

love triangle of death... WHAT?!

Neymar is a communist

Neymar is a communist

We the Kidz

latest videos