Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Overflow?

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry laughed and showed Chill the pictures he had " Who do these fellows look like?" he asked handing hi the pictures I found in my attic.

Overflow?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Chill looked at them "Thats stange they look like us" He said calmly as he held them then looked at Harry "Oh come with me! I found something!" He said dragging Harry in the house but had to be quiet because his gradmother was asleep.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Overflow?

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry grinned and walked with him upstairs being as quiet as ever. He was kinda scared too see what other strange this were found..

Overflow?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Chill walked in his room to his desk that was covered in shells or other things like seaglass, He picked up the sword looking at the sword that had his name carved into it and handed it to Harry "See look, I did nothing but when I took the rust off it was there.. weird hu?" He asked in an explaining tone.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Overflow?

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
( Wait whose name? )

Harry looked at him and then the sword " Whoa this is so weird.." he said laughing softly as he sat down on Chill's bed.

Overflow?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
(Chill`s XD )

Chill chuckled "Yeah and in the diary I found song lyrics" He said  while flipping through some papers smiling as he saw Harry`s face. "I wonder what happened here so many years ago?" He said thinking out loud.

Grief"

Overflow?

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry smiled and kissed his cheek "You know why don't we go to the library tomorrow check back to the date of these entries?" he asked grinning. 

Overflow?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
"Alright" He said while taking the sword and putting it away "Did you find anything else?" He asked looking at Harry wondering if their were dates of the entries as he sat at hid desk tidying it up.
(Harry should find pirate clothes!)

Grief"

Overflow?

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry pulled him onto the bed " Why do you work so much and not have fun?" He asked kissing his lips softly. He loved to see Chill flustered so he would continue to do this until he was as red as a beat.

Overflow?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Chill turned  a slight shade of pink "..I don`t know but must you tease me?" He asked smiling slightly as he looked up at Harry noticing that he had a small scar on the side of his neck
and Chill traced it "Hey what happened?" He asked.

(The scar tracing runs in the family! Its a habit! XD )

Grief"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

ThE WoRd GaMe

You Failed To Mention

The Fault In our Stars! ♥

ThE WoRd GaMe

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

this forum is about rocks

latest videos