Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Overflow?

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry looked at him and grinned " Take this shortcut right here.." he told him as they cut into the forest. These dumb jocks better take this opportunity to walk away.

Overflow?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Chill looked at him "Alright" He said smiling but did not notice the jocks were starting to follow and one had a pistol and the others were bare-handed mostly because the other one was insane and were only doing this out of fear of the other.

Overflow?

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry looked around ad saw a bag that he left out here he picked the rock up and stood still waiting for them to come closer. He loed a good fight and if he had to shoot this guy to save Chill so be it.

Overflow?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Chill looked over seeing the pistol, his eyes widened "What the heck are you doing with that?!" He yelled at the jocks but his face was calm even though his body turned to ice seeing Harry pick up a rock..

(Could you play them pwease XD )

Overflow?

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
The jock looked at him grinning " You think that rock will scare me?" he asked laughing.

Harry grinned and dropped the roock picking up his backpack he pulled out a "machine gun" and pointed it at the jock. He laughed " No but my machine gun will " he said glaring at the jock stepping closer as he ran off.

Overflow?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Chill walked over and looked in Harry`s backpack and saw him holding his binder, he looked up at him with a 'You are too much' face and started cracking up laughing "Your an baka " He commented as he hugged him.

Overflow?

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry laughed ad lied back on the floor " That was so fuy!" he said sighing as he took a deep breath " Why do they even act like that?" 

Overflow?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Chill looked at him "Their scared of the head jock because he has something against me I guess but also he is insane and there really terrified by him" He said calmly while sitting looking at Harry wondering why he had gotten in the way of that pistol.

Overflow?

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry laughed ad kissed Chill " Stop worrying about stuff and lets get to the store come on.." he said  laughing a bit more.

Overflow?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Chill smirked and started walking holding Harry`s hand as they made it to the store, Chill was buying veggies and fruits also some sweets for himself  near the candy cart. He looked like a kid whenever he bought candy.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How are you wearing your hair now?!

awnser the question the person above you asks

What are you wearing right now?

What are you wearing right now?

latest videos