Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

• Rei and Bree's PRP. [Stay out :3]

Posted By:
mzbre-bre11
mzbre-bre11
StarStarStarStar
Shinobu was surprised that the boy didn't laugh at her. She was red like a strawberry. He brushed his hair from his face, and she thought, his face was cute.
"oh...haha yeah, maybe on the way to science class? Heh, Im sorry for. . .this" She said, pointing at her face

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi chuckled softly. "You're apologizing for blushing?" He asked with an amused grin. He glanced out the nearby window, then turned back to the girl. "Do you want to go out unto the campus? Then we can talk if you want to. . ."

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
mzbre-bre11
mzbre-bre11
StarStarStarStar
"Haha...yes. would love to"
Shinobu stood up
"by the way..I never got your name...."

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi grinned and stood. "Daichi. . . The name's Daichi." He held her hand and started walking towards the exit. "By the way. . . species?" he asked, smiling slightly.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
mzbre-bre11
mzbre-bre11
StarStarStarStar
(lol Shinobu blushes alot xD)

"Nice to meet you Daichi" . This was the first time she never had a meltdown when talking to somebody.
"Umm...my Species? I'm a Vampire. what about you?" She smiled shyly when he grabbed her hand.

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi turned to her with a surprised face. "Vampire? Nice. . . don't drink my blood, though." He chuckled softly, walking out into the large campus. "I'm Leijona." He said, letting go of her hand. He sat on a bench under a nearby tree, then motioned for her to sit beside him.

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
mzbre-bre11
mzbre-bre11
StarStarStarStar
"Don't worry, I won't" Shinobu laughed a little while saying this.
"Leijona, Ive never met one before....hows it like?" Shinobu said while walking over to the tree.

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi shrugged. "Pretty normal. . . Fangs, claws, glowing eyes. . " He grinned and laughed softly. He picked a leaf from the tree, crushing it in his hands. "So how does blood taste?" He inquired, turning to her.

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
mzbre-bre11
mzbre-bre11
StarStarStarStar
Daichi looked at Shinobu, waiting for her to answer. "Oh, blood tastes good, especially in the night." She said, giving an evil smile showing her vampire fangs. "In daylight, it just tastes like a strawberry, really sweet."

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi grinned, noticing her fangs. "Sounds awesome. What do you think my blood would taste like?" He asked with a smile. He brushed his hair from his eyes and leaned in a little, interested in learning the answer.

あなたは美しいです

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last one to say hello wins-moved

Last One Who Says Hi Hey Or Anything To G...

first one to say hello kitty wins-moved

Last one to post school wins!

LAST PERSON TO SAY Derp WINS!!

Last one to say i love pizza wins!-moved