Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

• Rei and Bree's PRP. [Stay out :3]

Posted By:
mzbre-bre11
mzbre-bre11
StarStarStarStar
As he brushed his hair from his eyes, she thought about it. "Hmm...blood is blood to me. It just tastes the same as everyone's else's blood. Bitter, maybe even sweet. Bitter-sweet. That's how I like it" Shinobu answered and started laughing. She never thought she could show the not-shy side in front of anybody, especially him.

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oh. I see." Daichi said smiling widely. He shrugged and shoved his hands in his pockets. "W-well. Other than drinking blood, what do you do in your spare time?" He asked with a grin.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
mzbre-bre11
mzbre-bre11
StarStarStarStar
"Hmm, well. . . I also cook." Shinobu said, smiling at him. "What do you like to do?"

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi shrugged. "I like alot of things. I like to watch movies and plays. Listen to music. Oh, write stories." He smiled slightly. "I'm not a very good cook, though."

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
mzbre-bre11
mzbre-bre11
StarStarStarStar
"Haha, what are your favorite types of music? What kind of stories do you write? I can teach you how to cook, if you want. . . " Shinobu said

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sorry! :3)

Daichi bit his lower lip and thought for a second. "Well. . . I like almost all the genres, but mostly techno. Also, I write a lot of Romance and Adventure books." He said with a slight grin. "Cook? Me? I'll probably blow up the school. . . . ." He laughed for a while, then after regaining his composure, said "Sure, I'd be glad. It'll be fun."

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
mzbre-bre11
mzbre-bre11
StarStarStarStar
(LOL your.fine :3) Shinobu was.glad she was able to teach someone something for the first time. " Yay!.i can't wait to show you how to cook my.favorite meal!" Shinobu said "come on!" She started to run

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi was a little surprised as she began running. After his brain had finished processing it, he laughed and began running as well. "Wait for me!" He yelled, running faster. He slowed a little as he caught up with her. "Well. . . That was sudden. . " He said with a grin. "And what is your favourite meal?" He asked, still running.

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
mzbre-bre11
mzbre-bre11
StarStarStarStar
Shionbu stoped when she was out.of breath "My favorite meal....is...well I'll tell you its a surprise" Shinobu said, still panting. "I hope you like sweet.stuff"

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi laughed and brushed his hair from his face with a grin. "Well, I'm anxious to find out what your sweet favourite meal is." He declared, breathing a little heavily himself. "Then maybe if I can make it properly, you'll come on a date with me." He said with a wink.

あなたは美しいです

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Do You Love Anyone?

Name 1 thing u can't live without

What About Taylor Swift's New Songs?

latest videos