Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
We know what to do :3. And it's a boarding school, right?

Name:

Looks:
Personality (Optional) :
Species:
Group:
Other:

Am I missing anything? If so, just add it in.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
(looks good)

Name: Sergio Night
Looks: 
Personality: thinking
Species: Puppet Master(Puppet masters are considered very dangerous. they're known to carry around puppets filled with weapons and traps and others have gone to lengths as making dead bodies into personal puppets. their puppets are very lifelike due to special strings from the soul of the user.they're very mysterious and like to keep to themselves most of the time.
Group: Pinocchius  

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:  Emiko Kujyou.

Looks: 

Personality: Emiko is a natural leader. She is at ease in talking to others, lovable and devoted to anyone close to her. She is warm, bright and energetic and possesses a strong instinct, which she always follows. She is however often stubborn and egotistic. She loves being the centre of attention and craves for attention everywhere.

Species:  Leijona. At first glance, these creatures might seem to be neko,or humanoid cats, but they should be approached with caution and taken as a threat. Leijona are characterized by their two-colour eyes, thick hair and short tails. They have naturally aggressive natures and are known to be rule-breakers. They are quite lion-like in nature, thus their name. Once angered, their eyes glow an eerie,dark purple and their front teeth grow into fangs that bear a fatal venom. Leijona attack mainly with their claws and teeth, and their weak spot is known to be their backs.

Group: Leon.

Other: Her ears and tail are very sensitive; she'll most likely purr for hours if you play with either.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Sergio quietly stood in his room sorting looking in his closet. it was filled with a lot of different sized mummy rapped objects. He grabbed one and threw it over his back and headed out into the hallway.

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Emiko examined herself in the mirror, making sure she looked alright. She was currently wearing  a short plaid skirt, a white blouse and white heels. She adjusted the plaid bow in her hair and walked out into the hallway. 

あなたは美しいです

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Sergio walked down the hall not really paying attention. He looked up a little too late and bumped right into Emiko. "Excuse me"He said looking up at her.

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Emiko hissed soflty. "Watch where your going." She said with an annoyed face. Her ears twitched slightly and she brushed some strands of hair from her face. She then stared at him for a second, her eyes slightly narrowed. "Aren't you that dude from. . . . . .that Pinocchio something group?"

あなたは美しいです

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
(You know now that i think about it that is kinda a lame group name)

"if you mean Pinocchius then yes."He answered looking up at her ears. "And  can tell your from the group Leon"Sergio said sitting down the wrapped up dummy that was on his back.

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
( but I like it ^^. It sounds cool to me xD. )

Emiko rolled her eyes. "Whatever. ." she said softly, glancing at the dummy he was carrying around. Typical Pinocchius member. She thought, looking back at the boy. "Did you want something?" she inquired, looking down at her heels.

あなたは美しいです

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
(xD)

Sergio sighed"No just looking a place to test my new toy"He said said kicking it and the bandages started to fall off. it looked like a person with with spiky hair and wearing a ragged shawl. the weirdest part was it had one eye and four arms..

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

I Wanna See Some Drawings!

I Wanna See Some Drawings!

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

the real world

Fave bands

latest videos