Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar

"jklhy56" wrote:

Sergio looked up and saw Emiko "Can i help you"he said still drawing without looking at the paper.

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
(bump)

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
"Hmph. Whatever." She said softly, watching his hand intently. How does somebody draw without a paper? Emiko sighed and shrugged. "What are you drawing?" She asked, her ears twitching.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
"I don't know yet it usually comes to me as i draw"He said drawing his hand moving quicker. "Have any suggestions on what i should draw.

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Emiko shrugged. "I don't know. Draw the campus.# She said, gesturing to the trees and people in front of them.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
"hmm a challenge"He smirked flipping the page in his notebook and started drawing. 

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Emiko watched intently as the boy began to draw. "Eh. You're not half bad. " she said grinning. She continued watching him draw, smiling slightly.

あなたは美しいです

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
"Thanks"Sergio said finishing up his drawing. he erased the stray marks and finally turned the drawing towards Emiko" Tada"He said

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Emiko laughed softly at his 'Tada' but soon smiled once she saw the drawing. She pointed to a water bottle in the drawing. "You even drew that girl's water bottle." She said with a grin. "The details are pretty spot on. I like it. . ."

あなたは美しいです

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
"Thanks"Sergio said smiling."You could have it if you like"He held the book out towards her 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Should politicians push for free healthcar...

FIFA 14 Good Or Bad

latest videos