Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well it's the least i could do . usually people don't notice us or are usually to scared to talk to us cause f the whole puppet thing."Sergio walking out of the elevator 

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar

"jklhy56" wrote:

"Well it's the least i could do . usually people don't notice us or are usually to scared to talk to us cause f the whole puppet thing."Sergio walking out of the elevator 

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Emiko nodded. "Well. That's pretty much expected." She said, shrugging. "Why do you like puppets, anyways?" She inquired, stopping and turning around. She met his gaze with curious eyes, standing akimbo.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well for one their fun to play with ."He laughed"And well even though they're not real they're like my best friends"He sighed looking up at her 

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Emiko raised an eyebrow. "Not the reasons I expected, but I guess it makes sense. . . but really. . .your best friends? You said it yourself, they're not real." She brushed some strands of hair from  her eyes and looked at him, awaiting an answer.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
"I know it's weird right?"He leaned against the wall

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar

"jklhy56" wrote:

"I know it's weird right?"He leaned against the wall

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Emiko nodded. "Indeed. Very weird." She said, smirking slightly. "Well, I don't know if I heard right, but I thought you were walking me to my room. . . . or did you say something about leaning against walls?" Her smirk widened and she leaned beside him, slightly resting her head on her shoulder. She yawned, and looked on the walls, hoping to find a clock. "What time is it, anyway?"

あなたは美しいです

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
"It's about five"Sergio said looking at a watch on his wrist."well then how about we get you to your dorm then"He laughed standing up.

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Emiko groaned lazily and leaned off the wall. "Ah. I'm tired." She took a few steps, before stopping and leaning back on the wall. She yawned and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, "I can't walk. Carry me." She said, pouting slightly.

あなたは美しいです

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

ThE WoRd GaMe

add me cute people only

add me cute people only

add me cute people only

Whos Ur Celeb Crush???? ^_^

latest videos