Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Quin and Holly's school for mythical creatures

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Hello young students here is your class schedule

First period: growing up- Mr.Rob
Second period: life with humans-Ms.Floer
3rd period: training and development- Coach Ceaser
FourthDazedpecial class for your species
5th Lunch
6th home life
7th exams or dismissal to dorms.

Rules:
No going out after 9 pm.
No icky stuff
Keep it down for relationships
Be safe on creature space(Social networking site for them)

Please send us this information
Name
Personality
Species
Taken/Single/Crushing:
Username for creature space:

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(What's "username for creature space?")

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
(Your username for the schools's social networking site.)

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar

(I'm making three characters if that's okay with you :3).

Name: Dante Valerian

Looks: 

Personality: Dark, harsh, mysterious, fearless, sometimes sarcastic, loyal to those he loves, not easily impressed, dangerous, intense, calm, strong, intelligent, mature, defensive of blank.

Species: Volkodlak (The Volkodlak is a rare creature of Eastern Europe. It spends the first part of it's life as a man who can transform into a wolf at will. When the Volkodlak dies, it is resurrected, and becomes a vampire with the ability to change into the form of a wolf when desired. These creatures are immune to ageing and many diseases. They regenerate from wounds, making them difficult to kill, and are immortal. Dante is currently in his second life, and is therefore a vampire who can change into the form of a wolf).

Taken/Single/Crushing: He is currently single.

Username for creature space: Dante.V22

Other: He carries two equal blades as weapons, and is protective of his friends.

Name: Chantrea Amaris

Looks:

Personality: Intuitive, psychic, quiet, hardly ever makes conversation with others unless she is bringing up an issue that really interests or concerns her, smart, harsh, protective, sometimes cruel.

Species: Dhampir (The Dhampir is a creature from Eastern Europe, and is a child of a mortal human and vampire. They are known for often hunting and killing vampires, and have excelled knowledge in how to do so. Being half mortal, they have human blood, but claim the other traits of vampires such as rapid speed, incredible strength, and rock-hard skin, which is why they hardly ever bleed unless they suffer a serious injury).

Taken/Single/Crushing: She is taken by Blayze.

Username for creature space: Chantrea_Amaris

Other: Doesn't carry a weapon. She has been Dante's best friend for as long as she can remember.

Name: Blayze Demetrius

Looks:

Personality: He tends to want to do things his own way, doesn't trust others easily, sometimes immature, known to get annoyed when others randomly speak to him, strong-willed, cruel.

Species: Soul Vampire. (Vampires are known to be enemies of the Dhampirs, but Blayze loves Chantrea despite this. They are recognised for their incredible speed, strength and senses, but also for their intelligence and pitch black blood. Vampires are also enemies of the werewolves, which made a difficult alliance between Blayze and Dante at first. Whilst classic vampires feed on the blood of humans, soul vampires feed on their spirits and life. If a Soul Vampire does not consume life often enough, he or she will begin to age).

Taken/Single/Crushing: He is taken by Chantrea.

Username for creature space: -BD24

Other: His weapon is a whip. The only one that can really calm him down is Chantrea.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Farah Hawthorne
Age 1000 but appears to be 20
Looks: Same as in academy of immortals.
Personality: Calm,collected,
Species: Oracle
Taken/single/crushing: Single
User name: Farah H11
OtherDazedhe is overly protective

Name: Charlie Hawthorne
Looks: will see in academy of immortals
Personality: He is carefree,rebellious and jumpy
Species:Vampire
Taken by Violet
Charlie H 322

Name: Violet chambers 
Looks: will put up
PersonalityDazedhe is lively,optimistic and clumsy
Species: Elementalist (She can transform Into the ground.)
Taken by Charlie
Violet C 432

My two Epic Quote are:

Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
{Do you want to post first?}

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Chantrea pressed her lips against Blayze's, her expression emotionless. Calmly, she pulled away, accompanying him to their next class with Dante. Silently, they seated themselves, the three of them in a perfect row as always. Blayze grimaced, flipping his textbooks open. "God, I'm hungry", he muttered, grinning widely as Chantrea slapped him gently in the back of the head. "You can't kill anyone in here", she hissed with a smile. "I'm sure draining life forces will get you in detention", she murmured, copying his grin as she revealed her pearl white teeth. 

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Violet and Charlie was kissing lightly.They pulled back and started to sit down into their seats.They laughed.

Farah walked into the room.She sat down next to Dante and waved.She noticed her brother and his girlfriend were hanging out.

My two Epic Quote are:

Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Dante pasted a smile on his face, his gaze returning to Blayze and Chantrea again. "Can you stop kissing for one minute? Seriously?" he whispered, his eyebrows raised in question. Moving away from each other, they both sunk lower into their chairs as they skipped over their textbooks, Blayze being the less enthusiastic. "Just because you don't have a girlfriend ...", he muttered under his breath, a mixture of annoyance and amusement in his tone. Dante rolled his eyes, opening the first page of his book without hesitation. 

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yeah no kidding guys."Farah said glaring at the two couples.

Violet went to hang out with her popular friends.

Charlie started looking in his English book.

My two Epic Quote are:

Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Favorite Fruits!

Its a never ending game!

I love cooking!

I love cooking!

Describe the above person in the emoticons...

HELP!!! NEED ADVANCED ROLE PLAYING TEACHING

latest videos