Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

kittykat2553 and blackheartkiller's roleplay

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
oh he is sleeping...........  -transport him to room with you and puts him in the bed- -Clover gets in the bed 2 and says "good night" to ryuu but she knows he cant hear her-

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
-Ryuu was dreaming in his dream bubble, exploring around. He learn and study ore about the place-

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(I want a dramatic turn so like yeah!) -clover starts to hear a noise and see's something glowing outside her window down stairs she goes down stairs and out side to cheek it out....AND IT WAS A BAD IDEA! -clover- WHAT THE HECK IS THAT THING??!?!? -clover wondered for a couple of minutes until something came out and grabbed her- OH MY GOSH! LET ME GO LET ME GO! -but the creature didn't let go and took clover with it- HELP! RYUU! HELP ME RYUUUU!! -and with only that being said....she was off into space- (yeah I put aliens and such up in here I got creative!)

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
(-looks at you, and have sun army with me-) -Ryuu woke up from the shout. He went to check where it was, but before he did that, he notice that  Clover  is gone. He went to look for her, but run out of luck. Ryuu couldn't find her- ( Ready my sun minions!)

Posted By:
lsweetness
lsweetness
Star
hi do u listen to rap lol

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
IN THE SKY! -alien- hello earthling! un gazerk and I have captured you! -Clover- WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO ME! -alien- we are just going to do tests -Clover- WHAT TESTS? -alien- oh you know see how an alien human baby would turn out....... seeing what an earthling looks on the inside....finds out how you ppl get "pleasure" things like that...-clover- so like all ### related -alien- ya kinda...yes -clover- O-O HELP MEEE!!!! I DONT WANT TO BE A ### TEST PERSON!!! -starts to cry and tries to chew threw rope- -alien whips me- DONT DO THAT! -I pout-  ok ok I wont! -alien throws me into room until he needs to take tests- (NO JUDGES)

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
-Ryuu spent hours and hours and hours looking for Clover-Aughh...where can she be? She could at least leave a note, if she was going somewhere.....Man, I'm getting worry....-He check outside, couldn't find her there, either. He went on looking for hours-

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-IN THE ROOM- oh yeah! I just remembered! I can call ryuu with my mind -uses mind- RYUU! RYUU! CAN U HEAR ME! RESPOND BACK IF U CAN! BUT DONT BE SCARED!

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
-Ryuu got stun, surely of the message, bu that make his head hurt and now he is going to have headache just like when he was a child. Having headache problem that make him cause not to remember stuff- Ow....

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
( oh really sure do me like that) -does it softer- ryuu.......ryuuu plz respond if you can hear me I've been captured by aliens...and now im in space! plz hurry before they start the tests!.......

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

ThE WoRd GaMe

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Its a never ending game!

Describe the profile pic above you

latest videos