Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

kittykat2553 and blackheartkiller's roleplay

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
-Ryuu was stun, but angry- NO, WHO THE HECK ARE /YOU/! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH CLOVER, FISHHEAD!-He demanded. His icy blue eyes color turn into red blood, almost like demon ones, eyes color-

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(ooooo demon eyes) -alien- IM GLUKON IM AN ALIEN WHO HAS CAPTURED YOUR FRIEND FOR TESTS! AS YOU CAN SEE IM IN THE MIDDLE  OF THE "pleasure" TEST NO GO AWAY!

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
(/like/ demon eyes)-Ryuu didn't move- I DON'T CARE WHO THE HECK YOU ARE! AND SHE IS NOT MY FRIND! SHE MY /GIRL/FRIEND!

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(omg u said it! u know get cookie -gives virtual  cookie-) -Clover blushes even more when she hears the word "girl friend" comes out of ryuu's mouth-  alien- I DONT CARE WHO SHE IS! IF U WANT HER YOU'LL HAVE TO GET HER BACK FROM MY GRAY TENTACLES! (btw just picture tony..u know America's little alien friend....or like slender man...u know sense he has tentacles either or) -the alien takes Clover by its tentacles and holds her up then runs-

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar

(YAY! COOKIES!- eats cookies- Oh I know them) -Ryuu vanish like the wind and follow him. He have his wand with him- DON'T YOU DARE RUN, FISHFACE!- Ryuu speed himself like the wind does, almost catching them-

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-alien turns around- STOP RIGHT THERE OR I WILL HURT HER WITH MY TENTACLES! -the aliens tentacles grow bigger holding clover up in the air... the tentacles moved all over slowly clover tried to talk but a tentacle  was over her mouth- MAKE ONE MORE STEP AND I WILL START!

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
-Surely Ryuu wasn't there, like I mention, he turn into wind and could not be seen. He make the room colder, colder, colder, and frezzing like in the South pole-

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(lol oh yeah!) -aliens starts to get REALLY cold- w-w-why is it so cold in here?!??!  -brings clover down- stay here! im going to make the ship hotter! -clover was happy to be down......she knew it was ryuu in the room and smiled but her 2 was cold she was a #### after all- -Clover whispers- ryuu......ryuu.... if u can here me plz come back into your human form......

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
-Ryuu did as he was told, he took off his coat and put it on her shoulder.-Here, now let's get out.-He wrap themself and dissapear as the wind, waking up in the garden-

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-Clover was glad to be home in the garden that always made her happy- thank u for saving me ryuu....-looks down- I was so shocked when u called me your girl friend.....I never expected for  u to say it....since u were so quite the last few days........-twirls flower in hand-  -smiles- im glad to be your girl friend! and im glad your my boy friend.....-clover kisses ryuu and gets up to take a shower- -while in the shower she had started to sing-

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

What was the last thing you ate?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

latest videos