Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Jujub and Jomeimei's Private Roleplay!

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Deirdre slipped two knives up her sleeves and sheathed the rest. Her new bow was on the crafting table. She polished the wood twice then picked up her quiver. She walked out the door toward training grounds, trying to avoid the place where she had left Hunter. 

Hunter, looking at the field, spotted a golden head bob out to the field and clap its tiny hands. Mini targets popped up. Hunter stared, mesmerized by those golden locks. Of course, he would never admit, but he might have been I tiny bit in love with her. He watched her.

"Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway." ~Mary Kay Ash

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
Julie: i start to throw knifes at them, the sharp tips hitting the bullseye everytime. I eaven shot a few arrows at them. I felt my head pound and my heart race. i felt as if i was getting sick again. I growl and ignore it, although if i do ignore it, it could be life threatening. i sigh and draw my sword from my back. i wanted to practice my slicing since i haven't in the longest time.

Hiro: i get a green apple to eat and walk outside. i wanted to admire the beautiful scenery before the war. Just that one war, will change everything completely. As I walk, i see some pretty women walk to the training grounds from the distance. I admire her from my very spot, i might have moved a couple scoots closer every minute, but not to close..

When you laugh, I will laugh.
When you cry, I will cry.
When you jump out of a window... I will laugh.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Deirdre went to the training grounds. She unsheathed her knives and watched the human dummies move, she threw knives over and over, each one hitting its mark, when she ran out of them, she went close range and sliced al, the limbs off one and stabbed another in the heart, then twisted and sliced the head off another. Her arrow arms began to volley across the enchanted dummies and they were soon all on the grass. 

Hunter watched in amazement. He pulled back the string on his bow with the nocked arrow and set it free. It was his duty to kill any of the enemies, but he purposely missed. She was so beautiful-no. Duty must come first. He nocked another arrow and pulled back the string

"Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway." ~Mary Kay Ash

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
Julie: i turn my head as i heard the wiff of the arrow. i jump up in the air and kick it to the side, i look over from where it came from. i growled and hld my sword to my chest. The next arrow he shot, i hit with my sword throwing it to the side.My rainbow eyes glistened in the sunlight.

Hiro: my mouth dropped as i stared at her. I was amazed, but i couldn't be drawn away from my job. I had the one knife Julie gave me, but i didn't have anything else, i decided not to attack and just watch her form a far.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Deirdre retrieved her aarrows and snapped to reset the dummies. This time she tried a new strategy and used martial arms. She spilt into the arms of the dummy and then made two flower blades and slashed three large marks across the chests of them. Next thing she knew, the dummies lay in shreds at her feet. 

Hunter was good. His everlasting supply of arrows were shot rapidly, aimed at parts that she couldn't deflect. But a tear rolled down his cheek as he did, then he stopped. He didn't want to kill her, roughly, he wiped his eyes, he just wouldn't tell anyone. He turned and ran 

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
Julie: my eyes widened as one arrow hit my stomach, opeing up my wound again. I groan slightly in pain. i didn't show it, but i felt it through out y whole body. i coughed up a little blood. i ignore all the pain and smirk when i see no more shooting towards me. "those people just don't know when to stop messing with me.. do they..?" my beautiful rainbow eyes turn red and my fangs grow. i run towards that building that hunter was in jumping in that window. i saw his door wide open, as if h ran. i growl and trace his sent.

Hiro: my eyes were as wide as possible "S-so amazing.." i whispered to myself. i shake my head and close my eyes "Stupid.. she's the enemy..!" i whispered again, but a little louder. i hide behind a boulder covering my mouth, hoping she couldn't hear me..

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
## Hunter is hot. He is an Incumbus. ))

but Deirdre did hear. She frowned and looked at the boulder. Maybe just some village guy. Did they think she was stupid. She ignored it and went back into the room Hunter and her shared.

Hunter sat panting on the bed as Deirdre walked in, bow slung over her shoulder. He seemed aware that the girl was following him.  

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
Julie: i growl and just teleport back home before i passed out. I felt nausy. When my body fell to the floor i was nocked out cold. My breath was heavy. The blood from my wound spreaded as I lay there..

Hiro: i sigh in relief as she left, i thought i was a gonner!! I sluggishly walk back home. I go through the field that I thought Julie was still training in. I see the arrows and notice they weren't hers. I gasp and run home. I run through the door, just to see my sister laying in a puddle of blood "JULIE!!"

Keller: i come running down the stairs "What's wrtong!?" i gasp "B-big sister!!" I yell. I run to her and feel her head "She let herself get a fever again too!"

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
I have no idea what to post 

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
Just say what hunter and d are thinking about and doing at the moment.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

what eye color do u have?

ThE WoRd GaMe

What was the last thing you ate?

Returning To Wonderland~ (Title may change)

i can break dance

What was the last thing you ate?

latest videos