Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Jujub and Jomeimei's Private Roleplay!

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
[quote="JuJuB"][quote="JuJuB"]

"JuJuB" wrote:

Julie: "I.. don't have it.." i said shaking "SHUT UP! I know you have it!!" he snapped rubbing the gun up against her chin. she cried "No.. please.." she begged. All i could do was stand there. Without my broach, i felt empty. i growl and charge at them, only to him pulling the trigger. i dropped to my knees and gasp "....." i covered my face in my hands and sat there for a few seconds. 

Hiro: i heard a gun shot and gasp, i ran back as fast as i could. as i slammed the door open the sent of blood filled my nose. i cover my nose and cough "What the.." i groaned. i gasped when i walked into the room they were all in. I noticed something about that scent. i smirk and look down at Julie

Julie: i laugh hysterically and stand up "Humans are such fools. aren't they?" my eyes flashed red and my hair turned white. i charge at him stabbing my arm right through his chest "Idiot, this isn't my sister."

man: "wh-wha..." he said before dying 

Hiro: "So where is our sister then?"

Julie: i smile "Up in my room" 
[/quote]

When you laugh, I will laugh.
When you cry, I will cry.
When you jump out of a window... I will laugh.

1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

h,.b.k/n/n//n/

What was the last thing you ate?

WAT FOOTBALL BALL TEAM DO U LIKE

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos