Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

PRIVATE Emily and Mary (i am epic & i have a twin ya kk)

Posted By:
I am epic
I am epic
StarStarStarStarStar
what should we rp about xD!

I'm not active much. I take a few visits now and then. So, nobody remembers me anymore. Tongue Out

I love anime! Big Grin

Posted By:
i have a twin ya kk
i have a twin ya kk
StarStarStar
Maybe hunger games? But different characters, and no star crossed lovers? smile

Im Mary, add me smile

Posted By:
I am epic
I am epic
StarStarStarStarStar
ok smile. Ill name my character Melissa.

I'm not active much. I take a few visits now and then. So, nobody remembers me anymore. Tongue Out

I love anime! Big Grin

Posted By:
i have a twin ya kk
i have a twin ya kk
StarStarStar
mine will be Caroline

Im Mary, add me smile

Posted By:
I am epic
I am epic
StarStarStarStarStar
Ok 
Lets start when we are on the train. I'll start.

I was surprised on all of this stuff. It was all conforting. I dont want to eat anything, though. Being hungry isnt a problem right now. All the guys on my district, have died. They pick two girls now. And after this happened, we never win the hunger games. I dont want to die. By looking at the other tribute, Caroline, she was nervous. I want to ask her a question, but I dont have the nerve. But she asked it to me.

I love anime! Big Grin

Posted By:
i have a twin ya kk
i have a twin ya kk
StarStarStar
"Are you nervous? I am. Are we gonna die?" i say to Melissa. She is very quiet, which scares me. What if we are in dangerand she doesnt speak? We would die. While i wait for a response, I eat the grapes from the plate.

Im Mary, add me smile

Posted By:
I am epic
I am epic
StarStarStarStarStar
"No. We wont die. We need to focus on our future, and not on eating. So stop eating!" I shout to her. How is she so calm? If she dies, she can blame herself. Thats why im so quiet. I think about the future. I wonder what people at my district are thinking. Probably that we are gonna die. I cant think straight. Im nervous.

I love anime! Big Grin

Posted By:
i have a twin ya kk
i have a twin ya kk
StarStarStar
I am shocked by Melissa's words. "You dont have to be rude! I eat so I dont stress! You will die from stress before we even go into the arena!" 
 I storm off as far as possible. I hope she learns from me. My family always says, "eating isnt just for hunger, its to be calm." I just wish I never asked her that question in the first place.

Im Mary, add me smile

Posted By:
I am epic
I am epic
StarStarStarStarStar
I stay put, just thinking about what Caroline said. Is it true? Eating doesnt make you stress? I eat a grape, feeling the same as before. I go up to apoligize to Caroline. And maybe i will stop being all stiff and losen up. Maybe, we could win, if we work together.

I love anime! Big Grin

Posted By:
i have a twin ya kk
i have a twin ya kk
StarStarStar
I am very upset. Melissa is very mature, and what if what I do is inmature? I dont want to be a joke in the arena.  I want to ask Melissa, but I am so mad at her! If she continues being rude to me, the first person I will kill in the arena is Melissa. I doubt this will happen, but if it does, I know my plan.

Im Mary, add me smile

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

WHO IS UR CELEB CRUSH

Whos ur fav youtuber?

WHO IS UR CELEB CRUSH

Who thinks Miley Cyrus is just plain stupid?

WHO IS UR CELEB CRUSH

Whos ur fav youtuber?