Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

dave strider and christina [private rp for kittykat2553 and black heart killer]

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
( oh.....ok AWESOMENESS!) sorry......but they need to go get a life and stop trying to flirt -Clover sips some of her soda- I mean really!.....-looks sad- why cant they just leave you alone.... -looks up- u need to go tell them your not interested.......

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Dave just stare at her for a moment, he then stood up and went up to the girls saying that he not interested on them, but only interested on Christina. He then went back to his seat and ate, as the girls felt heartbroken and hurt and mad. Surely, Dave doesn't care about anything, but he does care about Christina.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
( WHOOP WHOOP *3* GO CHRISTINA! XD)  -Christina didn't  know how Dave felt she thought he just liked her as a normal friend...the bell had rang and  it was 6th period. before Christina left the lunch room the girls who were flirting at Dave approached her and started yelling at her saying things like "back off from dave"  or "go away or else!" Christina got mad and started yelling- I DONT KNOW WHAT U GUYS ARE TALKING ABOUT BUT LEAVE ME ALONE! I MEAN JEEZ YOUR THE ONES WHO NEED TO BACK OFF! I MEAN GIVE THE GUY SOME SPACE!  YOU ACT LIKE HE LIKES ME...WE'RE JUST FRIENDS! - the girls got shocked and called Dave over there- dave tell her what you told us over at the table before the bell rang! -Christina- tell me what?

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Dave jump, he didn't want to be part of it. Though he stood and went up to them."All I said I was only interest on Christina...like a friend...Geez....I know I'm the coolest guy in school, but I can't be with all of you girls. The only one I want to be with is...Christina and she been my friend for who knows how long. So don't even try to bother her, okay." Dave then walk past through them, and left the lunchroom.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-Christina blushed a little and turned following Dave making her long Blonde hair smack the girls in the face the day had ended and Dave and Christina walked home today Christina walked slower...and didn't talk as much...she knew Dave would notice but still didn't say much- 

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
After a few moment of silence, Dave broke it."Why are you so quiet all of a sudden? " Dave ask, turning his head to look at her.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-Christina didn't noticed he stopped and kind of bumped into him- huh? oh......its just what you said earlier......you know to those girls in the lunch room......you not the type of person to say that....and so  I got kind of...surprised...-Christina looked the other way-

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Dave out his hands on his pockets. He shrugged," So, even if I'm not that kind of person to say something like that, doesnt mean a cool person like me can't say it...." Dave said, tilting his head.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(UGH! MAN THIS GUY SEEMS QUITE RUDE! BUT ALSO HAS A BIG HEART! SO IM SO CONFUSED SHOULD I LOVE OR DISPISE HIS SOUL!??! DX plus this is also mostly a narrator )  -Christina only said "ok" and kept walking  they finally got to their houses and Christina and Dave said their farewells till next time. the next day Christina didn't fall get a lot of sleep which affected her In the morning because she over slept so she had to get dressed really fast and run to Dave's house she didn't knock and just burst into Dave's room. but he was still in the middle of changing and had nothing on but his ##### ####. Clover blushed- OMG IM SO SORRY DAVE! -she closed the door and went down stairs to sit on the couch and go wait for Dave to finish dressing-

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
(Excuse you, but Dave is a person that doesnt care and sometime is rude...and I dont know) Dave blink a few times, and he didn't even had his shade on. He finish dressing, clone his hair, and put in his shade. He walk downstair, being all cool like always.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

awnser the question the person above you asks

Real Or Naah ?

awnser the question the person above you asks

The Banning Game

Type your Kidzworld name with your elbows!

The Banning Game