Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

dave strider and christina [private rp for kittykat2553 and black heart killer]

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-Christina was still shocked and kept staring- some of the letters said they wanted to see her again.....some of these guys said they were already in Rome. and noticed her before- they....seen me before....that cant be good.....I hope this doesn't mean they are going to come for me....-but sadly they did....Dave and Christina went to the mall again and as Christina was waiting 1 guy who she use to date came up to her- CHRISTINA! MY SWEET HONEY!!! -he came running picked her up and started spinning her around.....Christina  was surprised....- O-O N-nick...hi! long time no see..-Christina smiled- IM SO HAPPY I FOUND YOU!!!! -nick said- -Christina just stared- what do u mean....? -NICK- WHEN WE DATED IT WAS THE MOST HAPPIEST TIME OF MY LIFE!!! I LOVE YOU CHRISTINA!! -Christina blushed a little- I-I-I 'm sorry but I have a boy friend...-NICK- w-w-what......you do...? -CHRISTINA- yes...sorry -Nick- b-b-but do u feel anything for me....are you saying you hate me?!?! -Christina- oh no! no! no! I just have a boy friend now! -NICK- who?!?!?! -Nick wanted to see her boy friend....NOW-

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Dave came back from the music, he went to buy some rap music and four pack of discs, so he can record remix music. As Dave came, he saw Christina talking to someone, he didnt like it at all, but he didn't show it. He went up to them."Sup, Christy....." He said, in his cool voice with his cool personality.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-Christina hugged you- nothing much....oh! nick....THIS is my boy friend....Dave...-Nick didn't like it- so THIS GUY is your boy friend....the person keeping you back from loving you...? -Christina nodded- yeah....sorry! and we're very happy together.....-Nick looked at Dave from head to toe- WHY CANT YOU DUMP HIM AND COME WITH ME?!! -Nick grabbed Christina twirled her around and leaned her back....looking like he was about to kiss her- come on.....you know u still love me...-he purposely did this in Dave's face...Christina just blushed a little-

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Dave look for a moment, and then yank the guy from the back of his shirt. Grabbing his sword out of no where, he lean the blade to his neck."Don't. Even. Think. Or. Do. It. AGAIN." He said, in a dark cool voice, with his shade sliding a bit showin one red eye of his.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-Nick smirked and got out of his grip easy- no need to do that! it's not my fault she came to me....YOUR the guy who broke her dear heart that one day at lunch...she came to ME! and I made her feel better....I LISTENED! I NEVER broke her heart...but one day...she felt guilty..and dumped me....because of YOU! when your the reason she was sad...isn't that right Christina..? -Christina was shocked and just turned invisible- -Nick turned back to Dave- so you see....I think she'll be more happy with me -he grinned-  

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Dave blink, he tilted his head. Dave is still grabbing his sword, he try to figure something else to say, but then came up with an idea."Alright, if you want her back, then take her, I was going to bump her anyway." Dave wink at Christina, a wink the means he's pretending to bump her. Dave then point his sword to Nick's right red."But hear my plea you won't want to mess with the Striders." He then left, but before he did he look at Christina and winked at her again.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(OH! FOR A MINUTE I WAS LIKE HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP! BUMP HER?!?!? OH NO HE DIDNT!! XD) -Christina didn't know what he was going with this...she just waited to see how this would play out...she turned visible- YOU HEAR THAT?!!? NOW YOU CAN BE WITH ME!! -he took her hand and started running to his house....Christina was kind of scared....he is nice and sweet and all....but what if she got on  his bad side.....Christina decided not to think about it and just kept running-

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
(LOL! XDD) Dave was looking at then by the corner, he grin and look at the roof, seeing his Bro was there and in the others was his Sis. He took out his sword and give them a signal. They both nodded at his signal.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(ohhh I wonder what going to happen XD) -Nick didn't see them and kept running...he finally got to his house before he went inside he started talking to her....saying how much he missed her Christina just nodded. she was wondering what Dave have planned and was waiting-

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
As Dave went to to his house to find some more swords and ninjas stuff from his Borther room. Sis and Bro were in the roof of Nick's house. Bro was looking from the window like a ninja he want or is like but not really is....

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Fault In Our Stars vs Divergent

Wii U has more 1080p games running at 60 f...

How Would You Describe You Personality Wit...

Brave or Tangled?

Brave or Tangled?

Black Veil Brides

latest videos