Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

dave strider and christina [private rp for kittykat2553 and black heart killer]

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-Christina guessed that he knew...and she did what was told- I-Im sorry if your worried now...but i had to heel you...because of that...i got the pain you had.....plz don't worry...i think i'll be ok....

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Dave smiling weakly."Hey...you shouldn't have done that...Anyways, I got something to tell.....I'm the Knight Of Time. If I have known better, I will have go back in time and erase that memory. Surely, I would rather be Knight Of My Princess...." He said, blushing.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-Christina smiled and brought Dave her face...and kissed him and giggled....of course she still had the pain....and passed out in the night.....luckily she was breathing....for now...

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Dave lay next to her. He wrap his arms around, protectively. He wants her to be safe and sound.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-its been a week and Christina is in the hospital...she finally wakes back up- HUH!!??! WHAT WHERE HOW!? I need to go! -the doctor came in because of the noise- shhh...shh....you just woke up...-Christina- woke up from what..? -THE DOCTOR- your coma..plz try to stay calm.... -as the doctor said that she noticed Dave in a chair sleeping.- D-Dave....? -the doctor looked over at him- yeah! he stayed here the WHOLE week you were in the hospital...not wanting to leave what so ever...he left you all these balloons and presents...-Christina noticed all the things and thought it was sweet. and she smiled- -the doctor made her calm again and left out the room....Christina got up and kneeled to Dave....and laid on his shoulder- im awake Dave....she whispered-

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Dave was still asleep, he didn't have his shades, but his eyes were red from the crying. He smile in his sleep when he hear Christina's voice. Surely he have something on his hands, and it was a red box with a red riddon on it, inside was a rred diamond ring that is a promise ring. He keep it in his hands, wait to give it to her, when she wakes up.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(DARN  IT! THOUGHT IT WAS A WEDDING RING! I WAS GOING TO BE LIKE OMG!! I DO!!!) -Christina took the present out of his hand opened it and saw the ring...she smiled making her Fangs show.....and put it on ...she then hugged him while he was sleeping and tried waking him up-

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
(WHAT! THEY ARE TOO YOUNG TO BE MARRIED!.....wait till they are 20.....or 20 something....) Dave grunt and sat up straight, stretching his back and shook his head. He look down at Christina.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(DUDE! YOU CAN MARRY AT 18! HECK! YOU COULD MARRY AT 15 IF YOUR PARENTS ALLOWED IT! IN SOME COUNTIES PPL MARRY AT 7! SO YEAH!! but the 7 year old thing isn't in this country but I felt better saying it!) -Christina smiled again- HI! DAVE! THANK YOU FOR WAITING HERE FOR A WEEK! AND THANK YOU FOR THE RING! you really are the best!...-Christina hugged him-

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
(DAVE'S PARENTS WON'T ALLOWED IT!) Dave blink and notice the ring was in her finger, he blush and also notice he didn't have his shades, but he didn't care about his shades. He smile and hugged her back."Your very welcome..."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

How do you Talk to a boy?

We the Kidz

How do you Talk to a boy?

Help with test score?

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos