Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

dave strider and christina [private rp for kittykat2553 and black heart killer]

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Dave was stun, he didn't what was going in. So, he went upstair with her." Yeah? What is it?" He asked, not knowing what is happening.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
- Christina  pressed the button and the shrine to her came out- w-what is this?

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar

Dave drop his things, he went to where she stood up and closet it really fast." T-t-t-t-t-t-t-that's n-n-nothing!!!!" He said, trying to the the shrine.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
what do u mean its NOTHING! its clearly a shrine dedicated to me! why did u hide this?....-Christina thought about the shrine and thought it was sweet.....but he still should have said SOMETHING-

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Dave look at dresser that have the shrine with a word no one knows."Maybe you are just imaginery things! There's nothing here!" Dave said, pretending nothing is there.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(now im picturing Dave with a tie.....) -Christina got a little frustrated and tugged at his shirt- don't play games with me....tell me or I will touch every single inch of your body and give u so much pleasure you'll pass out -Christina smirked....she knew it would make him VERY UNCOMFORTABLE!- (oh yeah! I said it!)

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
(Seriuosly.....?) Dave's eyes widen, he knew what she meant because his brother show him inappropriate movies and things like that, even bad words. Dave give up."F-fine....Every since I met you....I fell in love with from the every first start. I never show any emotions because I never believe in them...and I have a hard time making friends when I was a kid....and when you came into my life...you were the only one I think about....that's why I was confuse...confuse on my emotions attacking me..." He said, looking away.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(YEP! and that's deep man -weeps- random girl: are u crying? me: NO I JUST HAVE WATER IN MY EYES! random girl backs away) -Christina was surprised from what he said and let go of him and blushed she didn't know...- oh.....-Christina felt bad and embarrassed she didn't want to be by him at the moment .......she took her bag and left down stairs... and left out the door-

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
(Enjoy as I vanish in the moon) Dave was shock when she left like that. He lean against the door of the dresser and slide down, wanting to be alone for now on. Bro, who listen to everything and saw what happen from his room, sighed and close the door of his room.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
( IS BRO SOME KIND OF STALKER!?!?) -Christina didn't want to leave like that....but it was 2 shocking...over the next few days Christina avoided  Dave....she didn't sit with him...at lunch....be partners with him.......she didn't walk with him after or before school.....she didn't even do anything about the girls crowding him still....its been about a week with the avoiding-

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

So confused....

OFWGKTA

Cat vs Dog

Favorite Old Show

Cat vs Dog

lakme vs maybelline

latest videos